Gerber Graduates Lil' Crunchies Garden Tomato - 1.48 oz. (6 Pack) uploaded by Palmet J M.

BY GERBER

Make every bite count with graduates lil' crunchies. good source of vitamins and minerals, have whole grains and are designed just right for babies and toddlers. this baked whole grain corn snack is naturally flavored easy to chew and swallow. see more...

• What is your LO's fave flavor? Mine loves the cheddar cheese16 Answers
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Pooler, GA
These were a saving grace during my son's teething period. He absolutely loved them and was always happy to enjoy them. I would not buy it again only because I only buy organic products now. If you don't care for that, I highly recommend this.
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Tivoli , TX
Mega Parent Expert
My little ones both loved these Cheetos! They taste great and melt in the mouth perfect for the little ones. They have great flavors to choose from and the price is great. Highly recommend this snack for your little ones.
Tahisha R.
Tahisha R.
Las Cruces, NM
Mega Parent Expert
I rather give these to my son than cheetos much healthier. Plus my son loves them. I had to try them to see if they dissolve and they sure do. The taste was not to bad as long as my son loves them that's all that matters.
Halley A.
Halley A.
Beaumont , TX
My son loves these snacks he gets so excited when he sees the can. My only complaint is the packaging once they are opened they go stale fast. I find if I put them in a plastic bag they last a couple days longer.
Brittni B.
Brittni B.
Paso Robles, CA
My toddler could never get enough of these. Shes now three and still asks for them when she sees them! They seem to be available everywhere which is nice. The only con is trying to get them to eat anything else!
Nina D.
Nina D.
Cumberland, MD
These were great when we were introducing new foods to our little guy. They are easy to pick up and dissolve quickly. Use within time frame on packaging though or they get stale and won't dissolve!
Dayana V.
Dayana V.
Compton, CA
My kids love this crunchies and they disolve easy in their mouth so it's safe for them to eat it. also they are healthy it's a healthy snack and fun for the babies
Mariet E.
Mariet E.
Rochester, NY
These are so good my munchkins favorite snacks when she was little I would have to watch her Bc she wld stuff her face. Adult try them to they taste amazing
kristal f.
kristal f.
Rio Grande City, TX
Perfect snack for your little one when first introducing food. this cheetos dissolve fast and have tons of flavor! my baby loved these !
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
My daughter is going on 4 and still loves these! They aren't that bad tasting either! I normally get mine from winco at about $2 a can.
Michelle D.
Michelle D.
Fayetteville, NC
What is your LO's fave flavor? Mine loves the cheddar cheese