BY BABIES 'R' US

Made with 100% baked whole grain corn, flavoured with real fruit & vegetable. No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours. Made with 100% baked whole grain corn flavoured with real fruit & vegetable. No preservatives, artificial colours or flavours. see more...

Chelsea-lee C.
Chilliwack, BC
One of the best snacks that my toddler has taken to. They not only give her the iron she needs but are a great snack to provide when she is teething and needa something with a crunch to it to relieve the pain. She will eat these on her pickier days which makes me happy to know she is getting some of the nutrients she needs.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
1,087 reviews
My daughter loved these ! Melted in her mouth super quick I wasn't afraid of her choking or anything! She loved all the flavours ! Super affordable!
Jessica M.
Fun and easy for the little ones to eat. It's a quick snack for on the go. Kids seem to enjoy them and always come back looking for more
I gave this snacks to my son when my son was a baby.
He loves this snacks a lot.
Easy to carry, easy to pick up