BY GERBER #3 in Baby Food

lil crunchies® Mild Cheddar baked whole grain corn snack naturally flavored with other natural flavors Supports Healthy Growth & Development Good Source of Vitamin E, Iron & Zinc Made with 100% Whole Grain Corn 30% less sodium than the leading cheese snack* *Per 7g serving, lil crunchines veggie dip snacks: 50mg sodium vs. the leading cheese flavored snack: 72mg sodium. Your Child May Be Ready. If She or He: Crawls with stomach off the floor Begins to self-feed with fingers Did You Know? As your baby grows into toddlerhood, about 25% of his calories will come from snacks. Graduates lil crunchies snacks are a great way to make every bite count because they are a good source of 3 vitamins and minerals, have whole grains, and are designed just right for babies and toddlers. Good For Babies and Toddlers 4g of Whole Grains per serving Iron for Healthy

• How old was your child when you started giving them the crunchies? 7 Answers
  • Are these the type that melts in your mouth? 17 Answers
  • How are these? My son already eats their fruit puffs. Wanted to b...5 Answers
Gerber Graduates Lil' Crunchies
  • "My son LOVES these - at first, I was skeptical because it seemed like the baby version of junk food, but they're soft, easy to chew & quite tasty (I've had a few myself, *cough*cough*)." in 116 reviews
  • "Love this, my daughter loves it which makes me happy lol, they do get a little soft and messy street awhile though so watch out." in 91 reviews
  • "My son loved these and I'm not even going to lie I thought they were tasty also major perk when you are being force fed by a one year old." in 59 reviews
  • "My daughter loved every flavored lol, I tried them and their pretty good, not to f dry, awsome snaks for on the go, tast and heathy" in 52 reviews
  • "these are fantastic children love them and they are so convient to carry with you the containers even provide entitainment for the little ones " in 44 reviews
Kaylee E.
My son LOVES these !! They are a must have for our diaper bag, car, and house. Never leave without them packed! Healthy , easy for him to eat , and VERY affordable! A few of these and some juice and I have a very happy little one . I would highly recommend these. I was a little skeptical when I first bought them because I didn't know how well he would be able to eat them but they dissolve fairly quickly , they are big enough to pick up , and so sad he has never choked. Love this product and will continue to buy them for my little!!
Karina A.
I love these for my son! I started buying these for him when he was about 6 months . He is now 16 months and still loves to snack on them! The taste is great and they are perfect for young babies because they dissolve with the saliva. These are great for taking on the go and I'd definetely recommend them. These are a little better for younger babies than the stars because the straw shape is easier to grasp.
marisol l.
My son has just discovered these and he's a big fan. He was gifted the green and red bell pepper flavored ones. He is 9months and army crawling, these were great because they aren't to big or too small he is able to hold them in his hand and munch off the top and then stick the whole thing in his mouth without choking, I can't wait to buy him some more.
Jamie T.
My little ones loved these. They are crunchy to bite but they will also get soggy to eat if and chew if they do not have many teeth. They asked for more so I'm going to say they thought they were yummy. They are a great price i found these at walmart and recommend that your little ones can try these so they can get introduced to new flavors or spices.
Julishaa F.
Salem, MA
This is the perfect snack for a baby who is learning to feed them self. I always feel guilty if is big people are snacking on cheese curls so I found these for my little one. Now we love them in ever flavor but the baby's fav is the mild cheddar. Now we don't feel so bad chomping on ours. They devolve quickly so there's no worries of chocking.
Jenna P.
Kansas city, MO
My daughter LOVES these! I even took one to try myself and they've very flavorful and of course the price was a bargain as well. I started her out with puffs and noticed these are a bit bigger so I thought it'd be a bit easier for her to handle but she had no problem anyway. I have a feeling I'll have to hide the cans when she's a bit older.
crystal s.
Wright city, MO
Mega Parent Expert
One of the best small child snacks to help my son learn to pick up and eat on his own in the highchair. My son loves theses and he really likes feeding them to his self from the tray. My 2 year old likes to help feed them to his little brother also and I like that I can watch them share and know they won't choke because they melt easily.
Beatrice S.
Orange, CA
My daughter loves these snacks. I did not even know they made these. Once I saw the price, I was definitely excited about it. She loves the flavors. It comes with cheese, and also sweet or veggies. I feel confident giving these to my daughter. I am a first time mom so I always question things I feed her.
Jessica J.
Grand island, FL
These have been a favorite of my daughters since she was 6 months old! 15 months old now and she will still reach for them in a grocery store. For a quick grab and go snack these are perfect and at a great price. With several different flavors she has not become bored at all with this product.
angella s.
my son loves this little cheetos. i feel more comfortable giving him these than regular cheetos. its not as messy and taste really good. the only down side is that they go stale really fast if left in the open or top left off of container. but i would recommended to a friend or give as a gift.
KIMMY H.
Las Vegas, NV
Are they too big for a one year old to eat? i just get so paranoid that he may choke on it
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
Is it worth the money?
Tonia A.
Douglas, MA
What's your child's favorite flavor?
Amber R.
At what age would you start giving your child stuff like this?
Christina C.
Are these the type that melts in your mouth?