BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

aye j.
Oceanside
My baby loves these! Easy for her to grasp & hold in her hand. Little hard when give to her but easy break down when she nipping on them. Helps her teething out too:) thanks Gerber!
Misty B.
Redding, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughters favorite treat for her little teething gums! She loves them and mom loves that they seem to last forever! A little messy, but great for the price. I Recommend for sure
Dannay R.
bradenton
Purchased at: Walmart
These are not only really nutritious but also tasty. The long shape of it is great for the little ones to munch on and learn to pick things up. The price is decent for the amount of biscuits you get in a box.
Stephanie C.
Litchfield Park
These are perfect for first little fingers to grab and chew. The only down side is that they get mushy and kind of messy. They pricing isn’t horrible but honestly we switched to gram crackers pretty quickly.
Shannon A.
Laredo
Purchased at: Walmart
This one is a great snack for when you all are out doing some shopping. I have actually tasted this one and it is pretty good. At a great price so it is really affordable to purchase for the little babies.
Marlit H.
Gresham
Purchased at: Walmart
My son likss them. I remembered my daughter at the beginning she didn't liked them at she grew she started liking them but she was old enough for regular cookies. My son is another story he likes
Nikki B.
Ormond Beach
My daughter loves these! They aren't too tough as far as texture goes, so I don't worry whether or not her teeth are ready for them. They dissolve nicely and I think they feel good on her gums.
Ashley B.
Guntersville
My baby loves these! They can get a little messy as baby makes his/her way through them so be prepared for white residue. They are the perfect size for baby hands and they taste great!
Brook H.
Madison Hts, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
I mean they tasted good to me, but my baby wasn’t ready for them quite yet. They dissolve quickly but that also means they break off big pieces when they chew on them and I don’t love that
Brandye F.
Apple Valley
Love the way the cookies taste. Even though we don’t have a baby, we buy them for the family and eat them. We as a family enjoy the taste of them. Would definitely recommend them.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.