BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Lynn M.
This product is not only good but good for your lil one . Nutrition plays a big role in how are kids grow and learn and receive information that their picking up on and learning from us. So pay attention to labels and remember sometimes its the smallest things we can do that make the biggest difference for our kids and grandkids...Slow down an enjoy some Gerber today....
Sabrina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing baby loves them they taste so pure and so real my babies all loved them so much Idk who like them more me or my kids,!! My 2nd son would eat these like no tomorrow omgggg he loves them so much 😀
Key H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are cute little biscuits that will really keep your baby quiet while your busy. I’ve given them to my children and my niece and they all loved them. This is a snack for an older child so I wouldn’t advise giving them to someone under 1 years of age.
daniella f.
baltimore
Purchased at: Target
My baby loves these “cookies”. They’re Great for teething. I love that they don’t get crumby and don’t break easily because it saves me clean up and messes. I wish there were more flavors to give him some variety.
Gabriela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great little snacks to have for on the go trips. It’s fun watching ur child develop different skills including learning how to eat and these help them with that exactly. They get to learn on their own!
Amanda W.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought these for my toddler, he wasn’t a fan. I remember eating my baby sister’s as a child and they were awesome. I tasted the ones I bought for my baby and they definitely taste different. I didn’t like them either but what does that matter. 😂
💖 P.
Bronx
Purchased at: Target
Love !!!! These biscuits are really good for a teething baby who can sit up on their own. It was definitely worth the buy and it’s not expensive at all. It doesn’t clump like the other baby cookies, it’s perfect and easy for your baby to hold.
hailey i.
Purchased at: Walmart
Give these to my teething baby and he loves to chew on them because they are solid cookies a single cookie lasts a good amount of time for chewing. They literally taste just like cookies but not real sweet
Fay S.
Dearborn
Purchased at: Target
My son loves these as well. They are easy to hold and he hasn’t had any issues with chocking from them. They are reasonably priced as well. The only thing is they do make a huge mess on his clothes cause they dissolve pretty quickly.
Brittany L.
Dayton, OH
These are great. My son loves them. Messy - but that’s anything a baby eats really lol. Sometimes I soak one in his milk to give it some flavor. Not pricey at all and I would recommend to others.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.