BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Melissa l.
LYONS, NY
Gerber® Graduates® Lil' Biscuits Vanilla Wheat My.... daughter...... dis not like ....these at all.  She spit .....th jwurjdjsjrbc em everywhere.......
Vicky M.
My first child carried these around all the time between her chunky little fingers but my two younger children don't care for them. I would love if these were organic because then I would feel more comfortable letting my children consume these. These are a great teething snack but I think we do better off with homemade cookies.
Cashmere I.
Chicago
Purchased at: Target
My son loved these!!! Great to give him when he was teething. Made him very happy. The price was also good for what it was. I would definitely recommend to all teething babies.
Desirea P.
My babygirl absolutely loves these! They get pretty messy due to them dissolving in babies mouth but you don't have to worry about baby breaking a piece and swollimg it.
Michelle O.
Oakland, OR
These are one the the best snacks! They're easy to hold, taste like cookies but are a healthy treat that I don't feel guilty giving to my kids. They work great for teething! They are a little on the pricey side, but when my kids actually eat something, I make sure I have them on hand.
Ingrid M.
Peoria, AZ
Purchased at: Target
These are a pass for us. They’re hard in texture and get soft as sucked on and then it eventually breaks the biscuits, making it a target for choking if your little one doesn’t have much experience in harder foods. And the taste wasn’t my sons favorite.
erika s.
I have babysat so many babies and each time I love using Gerber because they just love it and I haven't seen one kid reject it. I would say this is one of the best baby foods to buy. I remember when I was only a baby as well my food wasn't as good as the kids seem to enjoy this one. Gerber® Graduates® Lil' Biscuits Vanilla Wheat
Brad R.
Stoughton
These are good for your child and my child seems to enjoy them. I don’t think they are fully necessary though and I would only buy them again if they are on sale.
Lynn M.
This product is not only good but good for your lil one . Nutrition plays a big role in how are kids grow and learn and receive information that their picking up on and learning from us. So pay attention to labels and remember sometimes its the smallest things we can do that make the biggest difference for our kids and grandkids...Slow down an enjoy some Gerber today....
Sabrina L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Amazing baby loves them they taste so pure and so real my babies all loved them so much Idk who like them more me or my kids,!! My 2nd son would eat these like no tomorrow omgggg he loves them so much 😀
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.