BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Ashley F.
sandusky
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these to snack on. She would eat the whole box if I had let her. She loves to eat these on the road as well
Madisyn H.
Nampa
Purchased at: Walmart
I would have gave the Gerber graduates lil' biscuits a 5 star , because my boy loves them, but after he has slobbered on them a little bit he ends up getting a creamy residue on his hands that gets on everything . And it shows on most stuff , specially clothing . Its definitely not a snack I can let him walk around with unless I want to be following behind him wiping everything down as he goes. And that is why I only rated it a 4 .
Elaine N.
Oviedo,Fl
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought this item for my niece and she was so excited to try thar now everytime she want them as a treat and also if your child is on the step of getting the tooth this one is amazing to have on your babybag
hunters m.
Purchased at: Target
I love these for my little guy and he loves them too he loves to eat n is also teething so loves chewing on everything so this is perfect for him grandpa didn’t know it was baby’s and had a few and said it was delicious so we have a taste test as well lol defiantly recommend
Jasmine C.
Vista, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter really enjoyed these. These helped her a lot with her teething stage when she first started. I got these at Walmart & sometimes Food 4 Less
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter did not really like these as the flavor was pretty bland. And she was not fond of the texture as well. But my husband said they were alright so again a decent snack for qdults.
Leah D.
Troy
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a great mess-free snack. The kids seemed to really like them. I felt like I needed to watch the little one closer with them though, they break apart easily, just a little slower then other baby/toddler snacks.
Desiree H.
Brooksville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great snacks for my daughter! She loves to hold her own food. Price point is good for me and my daughter loved them! They are great for a teething baby to have something to much on, we will definitely be purchasing more!
Chaunte D.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
These were my daughters absolute favorite. A whole box would last her a day if we didnt stop her; she loved that they were easier for her to hold i think because wasnt constantly dropping them while trying to snack
Danielle B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very good for little ones especially if your on the go and want a little snack for them
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.