BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Margarita T.
The biscuits are a good choice especially when they are teething it helps them snd at the same time they enjoy it.
Miranda L.
Douglas
These are fantastic for your little teether in the family to suck and nibble on till the are completley gone
Kayla A.
Peebles
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby loves these and they dissolve so quick she is 9 months old and she had been eating then since like 5 months old. Every single time she sees the box she fuses until we give them to her and she can hold them on her own
Eliamar C.
Garciasville, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for 6 to 8 months old. I put some on a ziplock and take it with me, my kid loves it and will eat it anytime as a snack
Brandie C.
Harlingen , TX
Purchased at: Walmart
These are delicious for even me! I first had to show my baby how to eat them by demonstrating and realized they’re great tasting and of course affordable. They’re easy to pack and carry. They do crumble quickly like any other snack but they’re a good choice.
Katherine K.
New Holstein
All of the different flavored puffs that the babies have tried so far seem to be a hit. They will just keep eating them until I tell them they have had enough. And even then, they still ask for more. Every time I go to the store I have to make sure that I buy at least one canister
Kylee K.
Willow street
Overall such a great treat. I babysit 4 kids and with them all being different ages it’s difficult to find a treat they all enjoy, they all loved these! They kept asking for more and ending up having to stock up on these! I will continue to buy them!
Alexis H.
Cosmos
My children really seem to like the flavor of these. They are crunchie and helped my daughter cut S OK me teeth when she was teething
Danielle B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Very good for little ones especially if your on the go and want a little snack for them
Chaunte D.
W Valley City, UT
Purchased at: Walmart
These were my daughters absolute favorite. A whole box would last her a day if we didnt stop her; she loved that they were easier for her to hold i think because wasnt constantly dropping them while trying to snack
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.