BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

carrie w.
Somerset , KY
Easy for my little ones to grab, and eat. Perfect for their gums when teething!
Alina W.
My kids loved these. They are a little dry, but good for a teething toddler.
Diana M.
las vegas, NV
One of my sons favorites! Especially the banana shaped ones! Even I had a few!
Alicia H.
Pilesgrove, NJ
My nieces and nephews love these little snacks! They are great on the go!!!!
Malia K.
Honokaa, HI
My lil boy luvs these it melts easy:)
Cristina E.
Domb!
Tracie F.
My only con on these biscuits is there insane mess made while my little one eats them. Boy are they messy. But they are great for little teething gums.
Vicky C.
Portland
I tend to eat as much as my daughter. Lol I love these little things. Great snack for the kiddo. This always one of her favorites.
Stephanie L.
Charleroi
Purchased at: Walmart
They are a good snack that my two year old even still enjoys to this day. They are convenient, easy, and good sized. I think there is a good amount of the biscuits in the box for the price. I recommend.
Ginamarie G.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I bought these thinking my daughter would really enjoy them but they were very hard and don’t melt quickly. I would suggest waiting until you think your LO will be able to bite and chew them.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.