BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Ashley E.
Fillmore
We love these! I usually give them to
My baby while I'm cooking dinner to keep her occupied!
Neenah S.
Philadelphia, PA
My title pretty much says it all. Expect to have crumbs everywhere with these lil' biscuits.
Escolástica O.
Lynwood , CA
Purchased at: Target
The baby’s favorite he doesn’t like any other snack. I have only Gerber products for my baby.
Stacey R.
Fyffe
Purchased at: Walmart
Used these when my grandsons were teething. They loved them. And it helped sooth there gums.
Ana V.
illinois
Purchased at: Walmart
Omg this cookies are so good:) he is 4 now and i still buy him this cookies here and there:)
georgina S.
Mission
Purchased at: Walmart
I would give these to my nieces growing up and they’re the best snacks out there for babies.
Maria H.
West Monroe, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
Great cookie for teething baby. Fairly priced for a good product. Easy for baby to hold onto.
Danielle M.
Richlands , Va
Thinking about letting my son try these. Had several people tell me that he would love
Them.
Lauren P.
Ooltewah, TN
Purchased at: Publix
My son loved these snacks. They are very easy for on the go, however they can be very messy.
Christine H.
These are messy but perfect for the teething toddler. Both my son and daughter loved these!
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.