BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Marissa G.
Dublin, CA
My daughter really didn'ti like these. I think it was the taste of them. There is no flavor to them at all.
Breann d.
Purchased at: Walmart
It taste weird but not bad... Smells good. I weirdly try baby stuff to see which one taste better. I like it.
Flor S.
Oh gosh! My son hated these , I could never get him to eat them unfortunately they where a no go for us......
Laura M.
Eagle Lake, TX
These where the first snacks my little one got. REally good for teething. Abit messy, but keeps them quiet
Kerrigan V.
watertown
Purchased at: Target
A great healthy snack that my daughter just loves! Easy to eat! The price is just right ! Worth your money!
Richelle C.
palmdale, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for my teething babyboy. He enjoyed these as a snack. These helped my son during his teething stages.
Andrea E.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
My son loves these, they dissolve at pretty good rate. They do get messy so be sure to have wipes around.:)
kay w.
San Antonio, TX
When daughter first got to solids and was teething I bought a lot of these we ran through them all the time
Mikayla C.
Shawnee, OK
The kids loved these, but they are so messy. And they are really hard to clean off once it has been dried!
luz a.
Round rock, TX
My son loves these!! His favorite dessert. After he eats his dinner we give him these and he is in heaven!!
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.