BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Lynn S.
Waterloo, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
My baby girl LOVED LOVED LOVED these!! I loved how they would melt in her mouth and get all over her cute face
Jocelin L.
Purchased at: Walmart
These snacks didn't last long in my home as my daughter could not resist the taste and how good they could be.
Wendy L.
Purchased at: Walmart
My babies love these! I always keep them in stock, the flavor is great and it always keeps my little ones happy
Larissa M.
Sacramento, CA
These had a great taste. My son loved them. I was buying them every month. They helped with his teething alot.
Yesenia R.
Los Angeles
Purchased at: Walmart
Great snacks, it kept my little one entertained with one piece. Love that it's easy to dissolve in their mouth.
kim b.
presque isle, me
I think I ate more of these than my kid did! haha. She didn't care too much for them. Prefers animal crackers.
Alice M.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love Gerber Graduates little biscuits vanilla wheat. They are good for teething babies have and will always use
Jinnifer N.
Bethany, OK
These are great if you are on the go or have a mobile snacker. They are better than handing your kid cookies.
Breann d.
Purchased at: Walmart
It taste weird but not bad... Smells good. I weirdly try baby stuff to see which one taste better. I like it.
Megan R.
My child absolutely loves these biscuits but they make a huge mess! His daycare won't even let him have them.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.