BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Rebecca M.
Bedford, OH
My daughter really enjoyed this.
I actually enjoyed them myself also.
A nice heath snack once your toddler has teeth to eat them.
Amenia R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My son didn’t like these much. It smelled like vanilla but didn’t taste like it It taste staled. It didn’t meet my expectations.
Melissa J.
Bismarck, ND
Good snack for your finger feeding toddler! Easy to pack and your child to hold and munch. They taste a lot like animal crackers
Seila L.
Santa Rosa, TX
Didn't like that big chunks were broken off as my son chewed on them...choked on them a couple of times so I stopped buying them
Katelyn J.
muskogee,ok
Purchased at: Walmart
Kids love them cause they are easy to hold and eat even for younger ones. Just have to make sure little ones are watched closely
Paula N.
Yakima 1113 South 22nd Ave Apt B
Purchased at: Walmart
I Love This For My Bays It's A Very Easy Snack To Cary When We're In The Car And There Hungry And Then Can Just Eat It Right Away
ashjackson10 G.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
My daughter loves these we have had to always keep them on stock my husband will even eat them sometimes if we are out and about
Brandy P.
Christiansburg
Chockin hazard for babies wouldn't recommend to anyone.. they get to small an dont get soft enough for baby not to chock
jessica j.
Rocky Mount, VA
These are great for your baby that is teething. They are just what a baby needs to calm those achy teeth!! They are Awesome!!
Chrissy P.
Egg Harbor Township
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great smell and great packaging they tend to last a little longer great snack to carry but they have to have teeth to eat this
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.