BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Kristy N.
GARDEN GROVE, CA
nice snack. even adults like the taste ;) It is a bit heavy on sugar so I have to amke sure the babies are balanced and limited
Abigail M.
I was a bit skeptical at first ( picky eater alert!!) but baby girl proved that i had nothing to worry about . had to hide the box.
Crystal B.
Clovis, CA
Great for teething or for a snack. Keeps baby busy for a while. Do supervise while they eat it though in case they get a big chunk.
Taylor B.
I used these when my son was teething and they were great! He loved them! And would rather give him one of these then a real cookie!
cynthia t.
Flint, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids and my grandchildren love these.i like that they can hold them and it is a good snack for them that doesnt have alot of sugar
Ashley M.
Merrillville, IN
These don't taste that great to me. My kids weren't huge fans but would eat them if that was their only choice. They are very messy!
Kayla C.
New Castle, PA
Purchased at: Target
My baby and toddlers love these. We call them cookies and they think they are a special treat. Good for his teeth and a distraction!
Theresa W.
My 17 month old loves these. I pack a baggie full for outings and she never complains or acts up as long as she is eating a biscuit.
Leah O.
LAS VEGAS, NV
My son loved these when he first started teething. It gave him something to grind against his gums and it was apparently yummy too!
kayla a.
Elmwood Park, NJ
perfect for my little one to hold in her hand and easy to chew. she loves the taste and its healthier for her than regular cookies
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.