BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Nicole O.
Mount Vernon, WA
My daughter didn't like these too much and made a MESS with these. Pretty hard for her to eat and she would often spit most of it out.
member-d16c0
Purchased at: Target
These are a good product to be used when you need a quick snack for your little one. And are great for when they are teething as well.
karie o.
Jacksonville, NC
Perfect for the new teethers! My babies love these and I feel confident that there are no chocking hazards. They melt in their mouth!
adiktive n.
Purchased at: Walmart
these are great for toddlers... good price and easy to chew ... taste good too ... how do i know ? because i have to taste it first duh
Melinda G.
Lafayette
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids loved these biscuits! They're big enough to hold in their hands and soft enough to break down easy but not be gone in 2 seconds
Tiffany D.
Ottawa, IL
These were great when my son was a baby. He enjoyed these very much. They were pretty messy. But then again with a baby what isn't? Lol
Taylor K.
One of my sons favorite biscuit. These are very easy for him to hold and they dissolve pretty quickly. He can never get enough of them!
Jessica B.
North Haven, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I liked the idea of these but I thought they turned into a paste too much. I had a couple of scares thinking my kid was going to choke.
Theresa W.
My 17 month old loves these. I pack a baggie full for outings and she never complains or acts up as long as she is eating a biscuit.
Kayla C.
New Castle, PA
Purchased at: Target
My baby and toddlers love these. We call them cookies and they think they are a special treat. Good for his teeth and a distraction!
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.