BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Marsha S.
Taylor, MI
My sin just loves these! He says give me cookies. I'm happy to give them to him cause there better for him than cookies. But don't tell him that!
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
My daughter is 12 months old and she loves these. I love that they dissolve quickly, and are a good size and shape for little hands to hold onto.
lisa c.
Hamden , CT
Perfect cookie for when baby is teething my son loved these. They melts in the mouth little by little.also great shape for their little hands
Megan G.
Barbourville, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
These Gerber little biscuits are amazing for a little ones that are teething. I recommend this to everyone even though they were a little Messy
Cindy K.
valley stream
Purchased at: Target
These were my sons first biscuits. He loves them and it was always in his baby bag. It’s a pretty affordable and trusting snack for children !
Laura M.
Bristol CT
Baby loved them. Smelled very good and perfect for a teething child. Even chilled a few in the freezer before serving. Helped sooth gums
Kayla B.
Pittsburgh,pa
Great for a teething toddler.  They are no super expensive but seem to make my son happy. A happy teething toddler is a happy momma.
Rrarcr R.
My son has tried these several times and he doesn't like them, they are bland in flavor and make a cakey mess and yes i tried them as well. Lol
Purchased at: Target
These are so easy for baby to hold and they melt nicely in the mouth. They are sticky but worth it for how much my boy likes teething on them
Katie S.
Albuquerque, NM
I love these so does my son they are nice a lil messy but thick to avoid choking and something to help out when they are teething great pick
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.