BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
These are perfect for teething babies and to give as a snack. They are pretty messy though, but my baby loves them! I call them his "cookies" lol.
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
My daughter loved loved loved these cookies. I could not come from the super market and not have this in my bag. Mainly cause I liked them too lmao
Sapphire W.
Angier, NC
My daughter absolutely loved these. Pretty sure she ate the whole box in just a couple days. Kept asking for more and tried sharing with our dog
Yoshika J.
Valdosta
My baby love these.....I never had a problem with this brand nor the food. He did great with the food...no breakouts. I will definitely recommend
Rebekah H.
Hiram, GA
My daughter is 12 months old and she loves these. I love that they dissolve quickly, and are a good size and shape for little hands to hold onto.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: Rite Aid
My baby girl loves these!! They are tasty but dissolve instantly so it takes the worry off of choking. She loves the sweet potato ones as well!!
member-6ac24
Purchased at: Walmart
Easy to clean, no mess and on the go snacks! Kids love it and there is nothing to it! Helpful for long road trips or running errands around town.
Marsha S.
Taylor, MI
My sin just loves these! He says give me cookies. I'm happy to give them to him cause there better for him than cookies. But don't tell him that!
Araceli  R.
La Villa, TX
Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Lil' Biscuits are great. They are safe for toddlers to eat cause they dissolve easily and plus there really good.
Misty G.
Hermiston, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Good snack for the grabby little fingers! My kids seemed to like them alright! They would eat them sometimes. And sometimes not. So hit or miss.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.