BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Holly B.
Carlisle, PA
These are PERFECT for babies that are getting their new teeth! I highly recommend them and the Gerber brand in general! They don't taste bad either ;)
Melissa M.
My daughter did not like these too well. I will try them with my son. But I do know they were super messy and gooey once my daughter did chew on them.
Brittany P.
London, OH
My son was INLOVE with these!!! If he didn’t want to eat them, he’d just gnaw on them to help with his teething, he’d have these more than once a day!!
Massiel P.
My son used to adore this cookies, the way he eat them you can tell, we were repeat consumer. I would like to recommend them so your baby can try it.
Ashlyn D.
They are a melt in your mouth type of snack for your baby, but be careful for when it starts to break off. It’s a good price for the amount you get.
stacie g.
Liverpool, NY
I love these but you must make sure to only give these to a child while supervised once they got to the end that little chunk can be a choking hazard
Cynthia C.
Passaic, NJ
My daughter loved loved loved these cookies. I could not come from the super market and not have this in my bag. Mainly cause I liked them too lmao
Rosemary M.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Target
I would eat these myself lol but my baby loved these too their not too expensive. And the Banana ones are good too these are for bigger babies tho
Damaris M.
Orange
The biscuits are so delicious. The baby loves then I love them lol they're like a cookie just a baby flavor to it haha and they dissolve quick too
Rebecca M.
Ashton, IL
These are perfect for teething babies and to give as a snack. They are pretty messy though, but my baby loves them! I call them his "cookies" lol.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.