BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Heather W.
Gresham, OR
These are always a go to for the later teething phase. You definitely want to make sure your toddler is ready though because these could be a choking hazard.
Nancy G.
My little one loved them. They can get a bit messy but keeps your little one busy. Every time my little one saw the box she would point she would want more. 😉
Jordyn h.
Rosamond, CA
These biscuits are perfect for when your toddler asks for a cookie. They are sweet enough for a treat but also Walther than any cookie. Great for teething too
Nicole J.
San Antonio , TX
We just bought these for my one year old and she loves them, she isn't that messy with them but they do crumble a little, but none the less great little snack
Megan S.
Webb, AL
These are GREAT for babies learning to eat more solid foods. Great shape, texture, and nutrition! They are EXTREMELY messy though. . only down side to them :)
Alana M.
OCEANSIDE, CA
These are nice and convenient for my daughter, I try to keep some with me when we go out, incase I need to distract her while we are shopping or something.
Brandy D.
These are great for teething toddlers. I have twin nephews and they love these. Even my own child ate these when he was a toddler and that was 16 years ago.
beth R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my go to product for a snack for my little ones, small enough for easy pick up with their tiny hands and you don't have to worry about them choking.
Elina L.
These were great for my first child with teething however they did make a mess but totally worth it.. going to use with my second child when the time comes!
STACEY P.
Riesel, TX
My son didn't seem to mind the taste of these... But for him they didn't dissolve easy enough so it made a bit of a challenge when it came to eating them....
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.