BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Jacki G.
Warrenton, OR
Once they are soft enough they are great it just seemed like my daughter always made tge soggy first they are great for teething as well my daughter was a late starter
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
These are okay, my daughter likes them but definitely will choose many other options over these if available. They are a bit dry and crumbly for traveling and feeding a toddler. I try to only give her these at home.
Britni M.
Plainview, TX
My daughter loves these. They get really soft when she chews on them for a while which makes for easier eating. It's a minimal mess so I can take them to church without a problem.
Ciara B.
My son loved these things! They were good for soothing his teething pains believe it or not. I remember him just gnawing and gnawing on them but wouldn't finish the center.
DIANA R.
Antioch, CA
My son liked these in the beginning then he kind of felt like they were blah. My oldest finished off the box though, so they must have been good until my youngest no longer had a taste for them.
Heather G.
Lebanon, MO
My little guy absolutely loves these! They are perfect for his age, and are soft and easy for him to chew completely. They are also not as messy as some of the baby cookies I have purchased for my older children in the past.
Jessica C.
Palmdale, CA
My daughter loves these cookies. They became useful when she started to want food at 3 months and these worked like magic. Since she was not able to eat table food.
Phaedrea W.
Holly Springs, NC
These can be great snacks, however they can be messy. My daughter would end up getting large pieces in her mouth when they would break off, which scared me. I thought she would choke.
Yesenia S.
Los Angeles, CA
I introduced these cookies to my daughter when she was 8 months I didn't really like them cause she would get so messy and i would need to change her outfit again
Jillian D.
Waterford, MI
These were too messy for us. The kids didn't just love them anyway but it stained their clothes and occasionally small pieces would break off- when gnawed too long in one place- which I see as a choking hazard.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.