BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Dynasty Z.
san antonio
Purchased at: Walmart
I hardly gave these to my son but when he got them he truly loved them as he was a happy baby while eating them , they are affordable and also has alot in one box !
Jasmine p.
Independence
These are perfect for the teething baby who also wants a snack! They can suck and gnaw on them and be completely happy and calm. They are healthy so don't have to worry about added sugars and other ingredients that can be harmful. Definitely keep these on hand! Gerber® Graduates® Lil' Biscuits Vanilla Wheat
Ashley N.
Sidney, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My guys loved these cookies! They’re soft, they did clump up like I worried! Easy to swallow! Cheap!! Delicious! Quality & quantity are there! Maybe in the future they’ll have a flavor variety! I would recommend this!
Trinity Annabella D.
Lander
I like the shape and size of the cookie. Perfect for little hands. My baby enjoyed these cookies very much. Pro taste good. Con makes a pasty mess. Very inexpensive and you get a good amount in each package. I would buy these again. They are currently on my shopping list right now.
Kayla G.
Loved these for my baby girl they were so easy for her to handle. For the price they were worth it. They did tend to make a mess after they were saturated with baby drool. But I can not complain about them. Would definitely recommend this product to all mommies of teething babies.
Cassie C.
Frankfort
Very easy for babies to learn grip. They were a must have in our house when my son was less than a year old. The texture is great for teething babies to gnaw on and soothing for their gums. Plus they just think it’s a cookie so it’s easy to convince them to eat
Alyssa S.
Riverview, FL
Purchased at: Target
My niece loves these so much and it is the prefect size to keep and take with you on the go. She really loves the taste and loves to be able to eat a kid-friendly version of some of the same snacks we eat so that she feels like she is part of the group! Haha
Becca S.
Tazewell
Taste great good for teething toddlers. Easy on the go snack especially for long car rides. Very convenient and easy storage. Could be more in a package. And needs more variety of flavors but other than that I love these and my son also does...
Tomasina P.
Plymouth
I love the  Gerber stuff I can’t wait for my baby be able to eat a lot more of gerber things Yes u differently did yes it is I love the price. My sister even buys the gerber things for her grandson. It’s very roomy. Yes I would I tell people all the time how good Gerber is
Stephanie K.
North Wilkesboro
These are great and easy for a child to eat. They come in many different flavors my children love! Definitely met my expectations. My kids love these. The value is good for the product you get. Would definitely recommend to friends!
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.