BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Maria H.
Chula Vista, CA
These are great to keep on hand when we take road trips. I can just hand one back to my little guy in the back seat to calm him down. He enjoys the taste and he likes feeding himself. They are a little messy and sticky.
Stephanie A.
Clovis, NM
Love these and always get excited for the different flavors Gerber comes out with but I wish the boxes were bigger or they were cheaper. It's too tempting to go to the cheaper competing brand when they are a lot alike!
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
My boys love this. I don’t have to worry about them choking because it Doe dissolves in their mouth. I always have a couple in the diaper bag quick snack. Its affordable and you could find it almost in every supermarket.
gloria b.
Waverly, TN
We believe in the toddler biscuits in my house. I buy 3 boxes a week for my grand babies they love them. But here we call them teething biscuits.I recommend parents to try theses to try these with your littles ones.
Alice T.
Canterbury, NH
My son loves these. I, however, do not. He gums the cookie until it becomes a soggy, crumbly mess that is apparently extremely fun to cover my rugs, the couch, his face, hair and clothes with. And it's difficult to get out. That's not the fault of the cookie but if you have a baby that enjoys playing with their food just look out for that.
Jessica F.
Clermont, FL
These are really amazing! All my kids loved these and it really helped them with teething and how to use their teeth also. Plus I did not have to worry about them chocking on these like with other cookies.
Elizabeth D.
Columbus, IN
My youngest 2 of my 3 daughters have grown with these and love them. It has always been one of the first products we try with them when they can move up to crunchier food. They are great for teething babies!
Jamie M.
Sherwood, AR
They seem to taste great because both of my little girls loved these. They're perfect for little hands who are just learning to feed themselves. They're fairly hard so they don't break apart quickly. Obviously, after they've been gummed or bit on, they will break apart but the pieces are so small and mushy that they're safe to eat.
Mimi L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
The taste is good. it's not too sweet for children. they're soft so even without teeth they still melt in the mouth. the only problem is they're too large. sometimes the whole biscuit is too much and half of it gets thrown on the floor.
Jocelyn K.
Salisbury, VT
My son is 12 months old and just loves these!! They are perfect for him to start learning how to eat solid foods :) we love them!! And they are super easy for his little hands to hold but not too small!
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.