BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Krystal M.
I grew up eating these "cookies" and I was happy when my daughter could finally enjoy them as well. They get really soft when she would eat them and messy, but there are not very many things that taste good and not messy. I'd eat them with her!
Alyssa M.
Fallbrook, CA
This is a great treat especially since my daughter is teething. BUT this is one of the treats you have to sit with them and watch them eat it to make sure they don't bite off a huge chunk and choke on it. It takes a while to dissolve. So if they try to eat a huge piece they will choke.
Sarah R.
These were the go to biscuits for all 4 of my little ones. They didn't dissolve to quickly to where they were gone on seconds but they also got soft enough to eat without anyone choking. They have a good flavor to them. Great toddler biscuits
Christine F.
Alameda, CA
My little one loved those every time it was given to him. It melts every time even with some teeth still growing. Helped him for teething too, just to work those gums and teeth to grow. They weren't too sweet and actually tasted like those crackers or biscuits I've tried before. Tastes just like these and weren't too sweet like these.
Jessica M.
Orlando, FL
My daughter personally didn't enjoy them very much. They have a very particular flavor that I just think she didn't enjoy. I on the other hand think they seem like a yummy snack but kind of messy.
Justina S.
These are my absolute number one favorite snack. I love that they have a long length so my son can suck and chew on for a while without running low. And now that he enjoys feeding himself these are very safe for him to give himself
Courtney P.
My daughter loved these when she was a baby. They are a little messy, but thats ok as long my daughter enjoyed them its all that mattered. We never had a choking incident with these either which took away lots of anxiety for me.
Andi S.
Kennewick, WA
I wouldn't give these to young toddlers, they break off in big chunks and aren't as fast desolving as most toddler biscuits but my son loves the taste! I break them into smaller pieces for him sometimes but its a nessy hassle:(
Kimberly M.
Las Vegas, NV
Both of my little ones enjoyed these while they were teething. Although I never tasted them myself, I am guessing they are pretty bland. As soon as I introduced them to more flavorful food, they would not eat these anymore. That is why I dropped the score to a B.
Janeiry R.
Bronx, NY
My boys love this. I don’t have to worry about them choking because it Doe dissolves in their mouth. I always have a couple in the diaper bag quick snack. Its affordable and you could find it almost in every supermarket.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.