BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Desiree A.
Middle Vlg, NY
I love these for my son! They don't dissolve as fast as other cookies and treats for babies so they keep him entertained for a bit longer. Plus I'd rather give him a biscuit than something sugary. Two thumbs up from my end.
Danielle N.
Spring Lake, MI
These are great for teathing babies and also for them to learn to take bites. My little one tries to shove everything in his mouth but this helped him to slow down and use his teeth to take small pieces off. They can be messy so make sure to wipe everything down with a damp cloth or the cookies dry like cement lol!
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
Too this day my son still loves biscuits, It may have had to do with him having these as a quick snack to get my through making the actual food for us too eat, they soften quickly and he has not once choked on this snack. I recommend for a baby 6 months or older!!!
Gabrielle C.
My daughter loves these but I stopped buying them after finding out how messy they are. She always needed to be naked and then put into the bath after eating them. I'm afaird to even buy these again with my second daughter who is a horrible droplet with teething.
Sabrina G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I bought these for my little one and she had a few but she didnt absolutely love them like i thought she would. She preferred crackers. Theyre affordable but she wasnt a big fan. So i only purchased one box of them
Cy C.
This is one classic snack I had as a baby and now passed onto my daughter. She loves the taste and the fact that it helps her with her teething. I just get paranoid she may choke when there is only a little piece left; which I end up throwing away.
Rosie P.
Santa Paula, CA
My mother use to buy these for my little sister she was a baby and I use to sneak some for myself too, I loved them and she did too.
And now that I am older and have my own daughter I'm sure she'll enjoy them too.
Shannon H.
Huntley, IL
Not a huge fan of these as much as other Gerber foods. These don't dissolve fast and it worries me about my 1 year old choking. Then again she takes huge bites. Not Gerbers fault lol
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
I love these! My daughter is 10 months and loves gnawing on them. They are helping her teeth and feel like a big girl because she gets a cookie when my older kids get a snack! They get pretty gooey so a wipe is usually needed to help clean her up!
Cindia G.
Fleetwood, PA
My son adores these! He eats every crumb lol. He of course has to be careful because the family dog will try to take it from his little fingers lol. Do put on a bib because the cookie gets soggy and very sticky once the baby gets it wet with his saliva.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.