BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Mandy S.
Gainesville, FL
My son absolutely loves these biscuits! He is teething and really needed something to reach to the right spots. These are very affordable and definitely met my expectations. Would recommend to others. Gerber Graduates Cookies Gerber Graduates Lil' Biscuits Vanilla Wheat Biscuits
Amanda J.
Riverview , FL
My daughter has loved these since she barely had teeth. Great for a snack and so easy to fix in little baggies for on the go. They're prefect for teething toddlers and even for bigger toddlers for a treat.
Katlynn R.
My nephew loves these! He eats them one by one and I tried one and it taste pretty good too! We buy these all the time! It makes him happy when we say cookie and he can't wait to eat it! Only thing is he is 1yr and the cookies are quite
Big but we break them in half and if makes it so much less stressful!
Amarylis m.
Comstock Park
Definitely another great product for teething. They do get a bit messier than other teething cookies but they come in a great flavor that mostly all baby’s love. The price is reasonable for the amount of cookies you get so I would definitely recommend.
Angelisa L.
Fresno, CA
I'm gonna go ahead and give it two stars ONLY because my baby seemed to enjoy them. BUT for us parents, definitely a one or less! These are the most messy snacks we could feed our baby. They're not crumbly like you'd imagine. No. These get soggy, and clumpy! Also, if your baby only has a couple teeth, they will choke. They don't "melt" in babies mouth compared to other baby snacks. #nogofromme
Shellby M.
My one year old loves these things i swear I buy them weekly now that he has 6 teeth he can properly chew them plus they turn to mush (messy is only con) so I won't worry about him choking!
Breeanna B.
Spring Lake, NC
These are a fairly good product. My son loves them but dear god they are messy. My son is always Covered in mushy food when he is done and it is a pain to clean up if you don't get to it at that moment.
Kayla P.
These are the worst snacks for babies. They break off in big chunks they can choke on and the slime and mush that they turn into dries into a concrete like paste that's impossible to get off of anything!
Ashley H.
I bought these for my middle and youngest only because Gerber stopped carrying the zwieback toast which was quite similar to a "biscotti". I was not happy with this new form at all! They DID break and my daughters did choke on them because of that! With the zwieback toast it only melted by them chewing and sucking on it. I never ever had a piece break off. And was incredibly disappointed when they stopped carrying them. I wouldn't recommend these for babies! Unless they have teeth and are familiar with solids and chewing. Also! They are incredibly messy! They just break apart and the cookie slime gets everywhere! Everything is a sticky mess!!!!
Culture S.
These are a great snack to help tie over my little one. Low sugar. It's not the absolute healthiest snacks, but it does help as a quick reach. He can eat it by himself while I whip up something else.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.