BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Lisette O.
Reading, PA
Purchased at: Target
Guilty but these are so delicious i eat them myself! They’re affordable and great for small toddlers and bigger babies with teeth. Perfect size for their little hands.
Ilia A.
540 solomon st
Purchased at: Walmart
They are amazing and delicious my sister can be eating then for hours and even me they are just really good for baby's and specially those that have they teeth growing
Melanie T.
Lexington
Purchased at: Walmart
The lol biscuits I got for my child while she is teething we’re great I was looking for the lil toast but these work well, they are kinda messy but the taste is not bad kind of a bland vanilla batter taste.
Codie B.
Webster, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm not too sure how great they taste, but my 1 year old sure loves them!!! They are the perfect size for her little hands & she loves being able to feed herself.
Hannah A.
Dean loved these biscuits a lot and I loved that they weren't messy at all. It is made with whole grains instead of bleached flour. The main drawback to this treat is that it has two grams of sugar per 7 grams of biscuit. If the biscuit is 7 grams and it contains 2 grams of sugar, than it is really only 5 grams worth of the good stuff. It's like a fourth full of sugar and that is just a little too much for how small they are. I will not repurchase  this biscuit again, but I will be buying more stuff from Gerber. I am going to buy some fruit and veggie packets, because Dean does not get enough fruit and veggies a day. He drinks about 4 ounces of V8 V-Fusion a day mixed with equal parts water. The flavor I get is really sweet, even with cutting it down with water.
Natashia K.
Westlake, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Really can't say anything bad about the Gerber's food, my kids lov lov loved them. There was nothing they didn't like. They were my go two's and send offs. That way I never had to worry what someone else was feeding them.
Autumn C.
Bullhead City
Purchased at: Walmart
These I’ve only bought once. They weren’t bad but my son didn’t enjoy them other then to help his teething and with that they got soggy quite fast. Not bad proce for what they were though.
member-112a8
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this it helped alot when my kids were teething. They loved them. Only issue I had that it does get slightly messy so I don't recommend giving it while your out and about
Kimberly P.
Rochester
These are okay except they are super messy. They dissolve and get everywhere. I was more comfortable giving my son the baby rusks. They dissolve but aren’t messy and are easy to hold.
Angel W.
Mesa
Purchased at: Walmart
These are awesome! My baby loved them when first starting out on solids & for teething! Affordable for sure. Good quality. This is by far my favorite biscuits & my baby’s too! Overall completely satisfied.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.