BY GERBER

Nourish your little one with the goodness of Gerber Lil' Biscuits. Our yummy Vanilla Wheat Lil' Biscuits are made with 2g of whole grains per serving. They are a good source of 4 vitamins and minerals for healthy growth and development. Gerber Lil' Biscuits - a perfect combination of the delicious taste little ones love and the wholesome nutrition parents love.

• 4.44 oz box
  • No artificial flavors or colors
  • No artificial sweeteners
  • Just the right shape for toddlers to grasp

Feeding/Storage

This product should only be fed to seated, supervised children, who are accustomed to chewing solid foods

Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Vanilla Extract, Leavening (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Baking Soda), Salt, Mixed Tocopherols (To Maintain Freshness), Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin.Color.

Vitamins And Minerals: Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), Iron (Ferric Orthophosphate), Zinc Oxide, Iron (Electrolytic

Angelique c.
Northlake, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
These cookie are the best! When my daughter was teething I used them all time, while sucking on the cookies and biting them I feel it helped w messaging her gums
Brittany L.
Corinna ME
My daughter's loved these. They were so easy to grab and go for a quick snack and very low matnience for me. You didn't have to feed her a ton make a mess etc. She coukd do it herself
Meme C.
Coconut creek , FL
Purchased at: Walmart
My kids love these and they ate so much I was always in the store racking up on them for the month. I’ve tried it and it’s really not so bad and I see why the kids eat it lol
Stãna J.
Hubbard
Purchased at: Target
This product is good for a teething baby. It gives them some relief because of the hard cookie against the gums, but is very messy, once there siliva breaks the cookie down.
Stephanie K.
Arlington, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
These are a great starter busquit and my son and daughter both enjoy these too. They dont break as easily so not as big of a choking hazard. still need to watch them eat it
Ashley A.
Purchased at: Walmart
These lil’ biscuits have always been a favorite of mine when buying snacks for my nieces & nephews. They LOVE them! They’re so yummy and perfect for when you’re on the go.
Yarely M.
Milwaukee, WI
Great vanilla taste and super soft and chewy . They get a bit messy for baby’s but it tase great and really helps teething baby’s munch on something and their gums love it
dafnagala G.
Waterbury
My child enjoyed these very easy to hold in his hands, didn't have to worry about shocking cookie melts very easy n once they got teeth it was even better to enjoy.
veth c.
mobile, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
My little one like it but not as much as the other solid baby food I gave her. It has a aftertaste probably because of the wheat. But she liked it when she was teething.
Linda R.
Blythe
My kids loved these biscuits and they weren't too sweet so I liked buying them regularly. They could put more in the package for the price you pay, but it's still definitely worth it in my opinion and I recommend it to parents all the time.
Eloise K.
Wilmington, DE
I am curious. What age did you guys start giving your lil one these biscuits?
Rocio R.
South Pasadena, CA
Is this for teething babies?
Kait B.
Mendota Hts, MN
Are these biscuits safe for teething babies under a year old?
Joslin J.
Kewanee, IL
Do these get soft very easily? Or are they really hard to chew up?
Melissa b.