Gerber® Graduates® Lil’ Biscuits Vanilla Wheat
For children 12+ months
Great for snacking at home or away
Made with whole grains—2 g whole grains per serving
Good source of Vitamin E, Iron, Zinc and Calcium to help support healthy growth and development
Helps your Toddler master self-feeding
- · These biscuits have a shape that’s just right for Toddlers to grasp.
Good to know:
- Kosher (pareve).
- No artificial flavors or colors
Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Nacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, High Oleic Canola Oil And/Or High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Whey (From Milk), Calcium Carbonate, Less Than 1% Of: Molasses, Salt, Ammonium Bicarbonate, Vanilla Extract, Sodium Bicarbonate, Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Ferric Orthophosphate (Iron), Mixed Tocopherols (For Freshness), Zinc Oxide, Natural Flavor, Electrolytic Iron, Soy Lecithinsee more...
Top Questions See all 7 Q&A
- "Used to buy about two to three boxes a week of these my daughter loved them but my son isn't good on them but they are a great product and very easy for toddlers to rest and a lot healthier than other snacks" in 10 reviews
- "My son loved these .. Gerber has a variety of snacks and this was definitely one of his favorite .. would always pack for a go snack (: " in 8 reviews
- "My son seemed to like the taste of these however they are very messy, Also, they don't dissolve very easily & can break off in chunks which can easily cause a child to choke" in 6 reviews
- "My son loves these, but he will eat pretty much anything, if they are in the snack drawer he will definitely ask for them all day." in 6 reviews
- "I love that they dissolve quickly, and are a good size and shape for little hands to hold onto." in 5 reviews
Big but we break them in half and if makes it so much less stressful!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos