BY GERBER

For 18+ Months Fork Has Built-In Knife Guide 2 Soft Handles Are Just Right to Support Toddler Hands 3 Helps Teach Proper Hand Motions Feeding Techniques 1-888-NUK-1238 see more...

• Which one do you guys prefer to use to feed ur babies, the plastic ...3 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Ryoko M.
Ryoko M.
Honestly LOVE THESE FORKS. My little one became very interested in using a fork at meal time, and I was looking for something that actually pierces food - thus, no plastic forks. I also like how sturdy metal forks are.

This fork has a nice soft handle that is ergonomic for small hands, and a sturdy metal fork portion that pierces food well. My little is 14 months now, and he has become really good and picking up food with this fork. I also love that this is a 3 pack, so even if used for each meal, there is enough to last the day.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Mega Parent Expert
Favorite baby/toddler utensils. We've had the same ones for 5 years now and they still look brand new because they are so durable. The handles have this really good grip but it's flexible a bit and softer than just that hard plastic or stainless steel some children utensils can have. They also come in a variety of colors . Forgot.. the tip part with the actual fork is a bit sharp so supervision supervision
Daphne W.
Daphne W.
Willoughby, OH
Mega Parent Expert
These Gerber forks are super durable (years) and great for toddlers as in just the right size for them to hold and squeeze to get their food on it. My kids love their silverware that's just for their little hands.
Mariah K.
Mariah K.
Blacklick, OH
Mega Parent Expert
These were perfect for my son to learn with! We skipped the flimsy plastic forks and went straight to these, and my son did great! I just ordered a second pack :)
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
My son tries to use forks and spoons and these are great. They don't hurt him and he loves playing with them
Heather B.
Heather B.
Lampasas, TX
My two year old loves them. She likes to be like mommy and daddy and fit perfectly in her little hands. Even my 10 month old tried to use the fork:)
Kate S.
Kate S.
Suffolk, VA
Great size for little hands! We have 3 sets. They are easy for my littles to use and I don't worry about anyone getting poked by prongs that are too sharp. Love these!
Jaclyn X.
Jaclyn X.
Barnett, MO
These utensils are great for toddlers learning to use their utensils and not their fingers. I purchased it from Walmart which is convenient for us. I didn't think it would make a difference but my DL loves it.
Haley W.
Haley W.
White City, OR
I love these for my kids. We have had the same couple of packages for four years and they are still in great shape. I recommend these for all new eaters.
Maria W.
Maria W.
Kettering, OH
I go this for my daughter when she was still pretty small. It was easy for her to hold in the beginning while she was banging it around. It has held up extremely well over the years so i have been using it with my son now. I love the shape for the spoon, not to big no small!
Vibs C.
Vibs C.
Which one do you guys prefer to use to feed ur babies, the plastic utensils or the stainless one like the picture on top?