BY GERBER

New. Toddler 2+ Mastering Use of a Spoon. Chicken Flavored Brown Rice with Mixed Veggies. Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors. Made with Whole Grains. No Preservatives. Twin Pack. What are Kid Selects? They are mix and match meal options designed for toddlers age 2 years + who are mastering the use of spoons and forks.  You can choose items to help create a meal or combine items with your family s meal. Serve a tray of sweet corn with red peppers to inc.

• Thought about purchasing these but didn't know if they we...1 Answers
Elisha  O.
Marseilles , IL
My toddler can not get enough of these! Although I liken the smell to wet dog food and wonder what kind of preservatives must be in these that they don't have to be refridgerated. I limit feeding these gerber graduate foods because they can't be as healthy as they say if nothing needs to be refridgerated and has a very long shelf life.
Lisa E.
Jonesboro, AR
My little one liked a few of these like the tortellini and the chicken and rice. She ate them pretty well and they were great for a quick meal when she wouldn't eat what I had cooked, but there just wasn't enough variety (locally anyway) and she got tired of eating the same ones. It could just be because she was a picky eater.
Yakalis D.
North Miami, FL
For some reason this one make my baby go to the bathroom and most of the gerber baby food and i think is something wrong with products cause she eats everything that i cook and also another types of baby food anyways i see many people using it and loving it but not for my baby's
Gabrielle C.
My now 3 yo when younger would eat the chicken ones but nothing else. I felt they were a little pricey for what is being offered. For her only eating the chicken ones and only doing it at home I stopped buying them and just used our own home raised chickens to feed her.
Shelby N.
Lakeside , CA
1,002 reviews
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I purchased Gerber Graduates Kid Selects 2+ Turkey Meatballs for my son and when I opened the package I noticed the smell was very similar to that of a canned cat food smell. I cooked them and tasted one and it was nasty. I did not feed these to my son.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
I remember when my son used to love the gerber meals but now he hates them ! He tried this one with he meatballs and threw up . I decided to taste it and I almost threw up myself ! So nasty and just plain . Not what I want my son to eat
Stephanie A.
Clovis, NM
I could never get my son to eat these and in one of the packs of mac-n-cheese, there was brown stuff on the top. Not sure if it was just a bad batch but it mentally tainted it for me from then on out.
Breanne H.
OLATHE, KS
I wish I'd read the reviews on this before I bought 4 packages. They look and smell like dog food. The baby wouldn't eat them. I gagged tasting a bite. Thankfully, the dogs loved them.
Carrie U.
My daughter loved those meatballs. I liked the fact that it's made of turkey instead of beef. The only down fall was that the package didn't contain enough. My daughter would eat two.
Jennifer C.
My son does love these from time to time but I only give it to him sometimes not all the time. I don't feel little kids should be eating much of these "ready to microwave" foods.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Thought about purchasing these but didn't know if they were any good... Suggestions ?