BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates Kid Selects 2+ Dinosaur Pasta: Twin pack Convenient to prepare and serve Developed specifically for toddlers 2 years+ Made with whole grains No preservatives see more...

Haleigh B.
My son loves these. I've tried a bite and they aren't bad tasting. Plus the shapes make it fun!
Kim G.
There are such cute fun shapes. the little ones love to eat it. Taste seems good.
Sarah B.
My daughter is a very picky eater but she likes these. I'm not happy with the long list of ingredients but these are okay every once in a while. They heat up quickly.
Kayla E.
Batesville, IN
This product is very nice and easy to send to daycare, but I think you definitely pay for the price of convenience with this meal.
Laura S.
Hermitage, PA
Not much flavor to these. My son never really liked any of these graduates meals. He preferred other brands over these.
Ashley B.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I love these little dishes from gerber they are easy to use when your in a rush and it's also simple you just pop it in and they can eat .
Alicia K.
Woodstock, GA
We try to cook and eat as a family every night. But my husband and I both work full time and sometimes we need a quick and easy go to dinner plan for our 13 month old. These are perfect! They are also great because she loves practicing with her utensils!
Jennifer S.
This is perfect I love how sometimes I'm in a rush to get things done and my daughter gets hungry I just put this in the microwave and bam instant food.
My daughter loved these Gerber meals! They were so easy and convenient for sending to daycare! Just heated in the microwave and she had lunch! It was yummy and easy! My favorite!
April N.
I keep this on had for something quick to heat up in a pinch. I like to add some kind of protein to it when I give it to my two year old.