BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates Kid Selects 2+ Chicken Flavored Brown Rice with Mixed Vegetables: Twin pack Convenient to prepare and serve Developed specifically for toddlers 2 years+ Made with brown rice No preservatives see more...

• "My little one loves these!" in 1 review
  • "My son loves how easy it is to eat with his fingers and his spoon since he's learning!" in 1 review
Josephine T.
San Jose, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I don't know how successful moms have been with this product, but I haven't seen any babies enjoy their plates no matter what combo plate they have. In this case I can't give this product a great review just because I haven't been successful feeding any baby this product. They just simply turn away.
Emily D.
Fort Collins, CO
These two pack meals or sides are super convenient and easy to prepare. The smell isn't that great but my kids don't seem to mind at all. I like that there are veggies in it and a whole grain brown rice. They frequently go on sale. I wish there were organic options
Elizabeth S.
Hixson, TN
I am giving this product 5 stars because my daughter was a fan of the brown rice she loved it. it made it easier for me to throw in her backpack when she goes to the baby'sitter, all she has to do is pop it in the microwave and sit it in front of my daughter
Jennifer L.
Riverton, UT
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
My son enjoys these. I think it smells a little funny myself, but if he eats it I don't care. It is easy and convenient to throw in the microwave to make him a quick meal. It is a two pack and they pop apart very easy.
A C.
Knoxville, TN
My son when he was a baby really enjoyed these. The were easy and fin to eat for him and he just did it on his own. Also was great and easy to bring with you when you went out to feed them with this. No hassle.
Tiffany G.
It's easy and convenient for toddlers, but I don't think it's very flavorful my daughter will pick at it or eat s little and waste the rest
Cristina R.
Gerber is a good brand. My daughter loves this food. Easy to prepare. It's a good product . I really recommend it.
Dulce D.
Mission, TX
Great taste for kids! My son loves how easy it is to eat with his fingers and his spoon since he's learning!
Hollie S.
These are some great things that gerber has come up with to help parents especially on the go families!
Julie F.
Carpentersville, IL
The taste is just ok. It's nice to have a healthy option that's easy to make in a pinch.