BY GERBER

New. Toddler 2+ Mastering Use of a Spoon. Chicken Flavored Brown Rice with Mixed Veggies. Naturally Flavored with Other Natural Flavors. Made with Whole Grains. No Preservatives. Twin Pack. What are Kid Selects? They are mix and match meal options designed for toddlers age 2 years + who are mastering the use of spoons and forks.  You can choose items to help create a meal or combine items with your family s meal. Serve a tray of sweet corn with red peppers to inc. see more...

• Thought about purchasing these but didn't know if they were any g...1 Answers
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
My son does love these from time to time but I only give it to him sometimes not all the time. I don't feel little kids should be eating much of these "ready to microwave" foods.
Karen A.
Karen A.
Hollywood, FL
My son LOVES rice and CHICKEN so this meal was perfect for him .
Gabrielle C.
Gabrielle C.
My now 3 yo when younger would eat the chicken ones but nothing else. I felt they were a little pricey for what is being offered. For her only eating the chicken ones and only doing it at home I stopped buying them and just used our own home raised chickens to feed her.
Lisa E.
Lisa E.
Bono, AR
My little one liked a few of these like the tortellini and the chicken and rice. She ate them pretty well and they were great for a quick meal when she wouldn't eat what I had cooked, but there just wasn't enough variety (locally anyway) and she got tired of eating the same ones. It could just be because she was a picky eater.
Kimberly R.
Kimberly R.
Whittier, CA
My son loved eating this, I even bought almost all the ones on the shelf that the store had lol
It's a perfect little appetizer that you can quickly warm up
Carrie U.
Carrie U.
My daughter loved those meatballs. I liked the fact that it's made of turkey instead of beef. The only down fall was that the package didn't contain enough. My daughter would eat two.
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Clovis, NM
I could never get my son to eat these and in one of the packs of mac-n-cheese, there was brown stuff on the top. Not sure if it was just a bad batch but it mentally tainted it for me from then on out.
Megan R.
Megan R.
When my child seemed to enjoy these. She didn't get them a lot, but she seemed to enjoy these suckers. I still prefer homemade though, and so does she.
Deven D.
Deven D.
Virginia Bch, VA
My son was never too excited about eating meat when he was younger but when I bought these he loved them. I sometimes put them in Alfredo for him.
Elisha  O.
Elisha O.
Lakin ave, Illinois
My toddler can not get enough of these! Although I liken the smell to wet dog food and wonder what kind of preservatives must be in these that they don't have to be refridgerated. I limit feeding these gerber graduate foods because they can't be as healthy as they say if nothing needs to be refridgerated and has a very long shelf life.
Jamie W.
Jamie W.
Jackson, OH
Thought about purchasing these but didn't know if they were any good... Suggestions ?