BY GERBER

• Made with natural fruit/vegetables
  • Two servings of fruits/vegeatbles per pouch
  • Excellent source of Vitamins C and E

Good to know:

• Self-feed pouches are easy to take on-the-go.
  • Tastes great.
  • Fun to eat

Pears, Squash Puree, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Citric Acid

Buy on Walmart
shea h.
Soddy daisy, Tn
Once my daughter was able to hold her bottle and begin eating baby foods, these were a HIT. She absolutely loved them. When she was first introduced to foods, I would squeeze the package into a small bowl and feed her with a spoon. I, quickly, found out that I was not fast enough getting the spoon to her mouth, so she insisted on feeding herself. It's a great way to let babies explore feeding themselves, and they have amazing flavors (hiding vegetables) that even the pickiest of children couldn't taste! Love, love, love. Also, most grocery stores (in my area) typically have them 10 for $10 or something similar.
Laura P.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter is turning into a very picky eater, and she absolutely adores these! They're the best thing for her right now, especially as travel snacks in the diaper bag. Just toss in her little cooler with her cup and go! I buy all the graduates pouches for her and she adores them all!
Jillian R.
Muskegon, MI
These poaches are the best. They are a great size. They taste great (to my son anyways!) and they are super easy. Grab and go, and a plus is I know what I'm giving my son!
morgan g.
Sarasota, FL
I'm guilty of sharing these with my son... haha they taste great and are perfect to throw in the diaper bag. I love that the cap screws back on if baby doesn't finish it.
Nicole s.
My daughter loved this. It was a perfect breakfast snack or an easy on the go snack. I still give them to her and she gets so excited to see the package.
These are the perfect size for a snack on the go. The pouches make it easy for my son to feed himself without me having to worry about a mess!
Jessica L.
Rowlett, TX
These were such a blessing to have with a little one. Easy, convenient, less to no mess, plus my daughter loved them.
Karissa M.
Glen Burnie, MD
So convenient and so many others for everyone including picky little eaters. Affordable and can find them anywhere!
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
Kids love these!!!! They are easy to handle for them too!! They taste really good too
chelsea g.
Alvarado, TX
My daughter loved this. Good.for.on the go ,especially for a busy mom easy to use.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Are these good for children?
Madhuri P.
Is this better than other brands?