Gerber® Graduates® Grabbers® Apple, Pumpkin & Cranberry Squeezable Fruit & Veggies with Yogurt 4.23 oz. Pouch

BY GERBER

Good to Remember. Made with natural fruit & vegetable. 2 servings of fruit/vegetable per pouch*. Excellent source of Vitamins C & E. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ryoko M.
My little one loves these! We love pouches around here, as they make a good emergency snack or on the go snack for us. I had to take away one star though, because they have SO MUCH SUGAR in them. I know it's not added artificial sugar, but 13g for one pouch is way too much!
Ashley M.
I got these on a whim. Turns out my son loves them! It's a Great transition with texture as well! Way to go gerber