BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates Grabbers Apple: Easy for toddlers to self-feed Pouch is easy to take on-the-go Taste toddlers like Excellent source of vitamin C and E Made with 100% natural fruit and veggies Unsweetened see more...

• How many other flavors do they have?3 Answers
Gerber Graduates Grabbers Apple
  • "These are a great snack for my little one very easy to just grab and go out places." in 2 reviews
  • "Also healthy without the little ones knowing it" in 1 review
  • "I let my babies self feed all the time and they make a huge mess." in 1 review
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Vineland , NJ
Mega Parent Expert
My son loves these! Best tasting out of all the other brands! Affordable! Easy to use! Packaging is bright so baby loves it! Buy it at Walmart or shoprite! We love gerber brand foods!!! We definitely recommend to all mommy's and babies!
Tabatha C.
Tabatha C.
Indianapolis, IN
Mega Parent Expert
The gerber graduates are absolutely perfect for the little ones! My son always enjoyed one of these at snack time! Gerber Graduates Grabbers
Marianne M.
Marianne M.
The packaging of these pouches makes them so easy and convenient for traveling, but they're too pricey to something I have in my cupboard for everyday snacks.
Megan H.
Megan H.
Clearwater, FL
Mess free, self feeding. Brilliant! Once baby starts wanting to eat independently, these are a life saver! I let my babies self feed all the time and they make a huge mess. I can't always change their clothes and bathe them after every meal! So if I need them to stay clean, I let them feed themselves one or two of these. They gulp them right down and it's a mess free, well balanced meal. Also a great snack for a toddler!
Abby R.
Abby R.
These packets are wonderful! They're easy to grab when you're on the go and especially when your child is becoming more independent and involved with feeding themselves.
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
I love this product and how easy and mess free it is i always have found Gerber to be an awesome brand! the price is awesome!
These are a great snack for my little one very easy to just grab and go out places. They've saved us many times and my daughter loves them! I tasted it too and it does taste pretty good
My kids LOVE Gerber Graduate pouches especially the Apple! The are great for on the go snacks!
Shannon S.
Shannon S.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Mega Parent Expert
My toddler still enjoys these. In all flavors. He's very picky and doesn't always want to eat food like a big kid so we resort to these a lot. Great variety of flavors and we love the ones with high protein counts.
Talya D.
Talya D.
Stone Mtn, GA
Mega Parent Expert
These are awesome but they can get messy at times guess it just depends on if your child liked to waste food or not lol
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
How many other flavors do they have?