Gerber Graduates Grabbers uploaded by Amanda M.Gerber Graduates Grabbers uploaded by Angela L.

BY GERBER #38 in Baby Food

Made with 100% Natural Fruit 2 Servings of Fruit per Pouch*. Nutritional Compass™ Keep Your Child on a Course to Healthy Nutrition. Toddler ~ Your child may be ready if she or he: Stands alone and begins to walk alone. Feeds self easily with fingers. Bites through a variety of textures. Made for Toddlers. Easy for toddlers to self-feed. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "Easy on the go, lots of different flavor combination, can find anywhere, easily stored, son and daughter love these and they're made with real fruit!" in 7 reviews
  • "My son loves the flavor of these as well as, all the other ones." in 6 reviews
Jennifer V.
Jamaica, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Yogurt, Strawberry Banana, Banana Blueberry more...
First of all, I can't say this enough... pouches are amazing. For one thing, they are great to keep in the diaper bag for that emergency snack breakdown, they taste great and my daughter loved them. Plus they're made with real fruit and yogurt is very good for the digestive tract when the kiddies get constipated.
Tiffany S.
Pineville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Review for: Yogurt, Very Berry more...
I love these grabbers. First of all they are made with real fruit! Yes, real fruit. Secondly, they are so convienient on the go. I can take these with me on trips, to ball games, church etc and it is a very quick snack for my little man, not to mention virtually mess free! I love the ability to buy these almost anywhere you shop, for me that is usually Kroger. If this didn't convince you enough the price should. I believe they are only a dollar and some change at my local Kroger. Not to mention they run sales and have coupons a lot!
Sasha P.
Im obsessed with these grabbers!  My baby brother loves them and i love how he can just grip on it.  They taste so good and light.  All the flavors weve tried are great and none have let us down.  Gerber graduates has been more than great to us. Thank you #gerberbaby
Laura C.
Antioch, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
i love this product. its perfect when I'm on a go and i know i can't bring a ton of food with me for my little guy. the really nice thing about it is that they have their new no messy where the child can't really push all the food out and make a mess. i did the mistake buy getting other ones and this mess happen...
Katrina V.
Winter park , FL
I recently started getting these for my 1 year old and he loves them! He's learning how to feed himself with these, it's a convenient little snack in a hurry to hold them over while you're waiting for the next meal. I do wish they weren't as pricey though.
Mandy B.
Saint Paul, MN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My kiddo loves these. Super convenient snack that we can just grab and go with. She eats them in long car rides and I don't have to worry about her chocking, spilling or making a mess. She seems to really enjoy the flavors!
Jennifer S.
These are a necessity in our household. My daughter is extremely picky with actual fruits and vegetables. She is going through that wonderful toddler phase where she is unwilling to try almost any new foods, but she will eat practically anything in a pouch form. These are essential to make sure she is getting full servings of fruits and vegetables. She likes all of the flavors, except some of the yogurt and pudding ones... she seems to prefer the plain fruit/veggie combos. I don't know what we would do without pouches; they are such a healthy and convenient option for toddlers. As far as baby food pouches, these seem to be on the cheaper side compared to other brands and other organic ones, but I would say the quality of these are just as good.
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Pear Squash, Apple Pear Peach, Yogurt, Very Berry, Yogurt, Peaches Cream, Yogurt, Tropical, Yogurt, Strawberry Banana, Banana Blueberry, Apple Mango Strawberry, Apple Sweet Potato With Cinnamon more...
My son refuses to use a spoon so these little pouches are the only way I can get him to eat his fruits and vegetables. He loves the flavors and they are great for on the go.
Nikki C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I love the easy to use pouch. When my children were younger it was so easy to squeeze the baby food out onto a spoon and feed them and then when they got a little bigger they just squeezed it right into their mouths themselves! My almost 2 year old still eats these as a snack and it is the only thing I can get him to eat when he's not feeling well. I love this product and my child obviously loves the taste!!
Jessica B.
Metamora, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I enjoy purchasing these for my 16 month old daughter, although I wish there were more option for flavors. I haven't bought the ones with meat in them because there's something about meat from a shelf that grosses me out so I stick to the fruit and veggie ones. There are a lot of other companies that make them with all 4 food groups and I would love to see gerber do the same.
Jewel S.
Austin, TX
How many people love this product?