BY GERBER

Good to know:

Gerber Graduates Gentle

Kendrick P.
Georgetown, IN
I breastfed for 6 weeks and then switched my little on over to formula. We went through several brands and types and this one ended up being the best for him. No excessive gas or belly troubles. When he went to Stage 2 formula before cow's milk we used the gentle version as well.
Marlie M.
Chattanooga, TN
Used with my daughter as a baby. Since breast feeding didn't work as planned Gerber good start gentle was the best that we choose instead. She had reflux and couldn't keep down certain things but had very little trouble with this formula.
Ashley E.
Edmond , OK
We went from using Gerber good start soothe to this and I didn't even bothering transitioning slowly. My son had no problems switching to this one and although he has always had a sensitive tummy, I haven't seen any behavior difference after switching to this!
Jolene M.
springfield, IL
I have used Gerber with all three of my boys. My oldest son was always fussy after eating and after the first time using GoodStart he was content. After that the only formula I bought was Gerber and have been very happy with the product! I would recommend trying this formula!!
Mikayla P.
San Bernardino, CA
If you are low on money. This product surprisingly is just as good as Similac. My oldest son loved it while he was on it. My youngest son has colic and we have to stick to a gentle formula we tried this one and it seemed to roll over very well
Katy M.
We did not have good luck with this formula. My son had to have the soy formula though, but his dr said to try this. My son didn't like the taste of it. And he isn't picky lol
Brianna H.
Crestview, Fl
After I found mold in a brand new package of gerber cereal, I cannot bring myself to buy gerber anything unless it is in a clear container.
Casey a.
Hesperia, CA
My son needed the gentle formula because he had lots of gas. He did well with gas on this formula, but it wasn't his favorite taste wise.
Kayla E.
Batesville, IN
My nephew has extreme acid reflux and my brother switched him to this formula recently. So far so good with far less spit up!
Ashley B.
Butler, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Its great formula, and after you are done you can use the container for binkies, wipes, or anything you can think of.