Baby & ToddlerNursing & FeedingSippy CupsGerber
Gerber Graduates Fun Grips Hard Spout 10-Ounce Cups, Boy, 2 Pack

Gerber® Graduates® Fun Grips® Hard Spout 10-Ounce Cups, Boy, 2 Pack

by Gerber

Gerber® Graduates® Fun Grips® Hard Spout 10-Ounce Cups, Boy, 2 Pack

We’re transitioning to sippy cups for my almost 1 year for his milk instead of bottles. AnyoneGerber® Graduates® Fun Grips® Hard Spout 10-Ounce Cups, Boy, 2 Pack tried these?
Start your review of Gerber® Graduates® Fun Grips® Hard Spout 10-Ounce Cups, Boy, 2 Pack!
Grand Rapids , MN
my kids each have used these and they are great to use on the road or at home. Spill proof!!! But cleaning the lid is hard, since there are spaces you can't really get super clean even with a nipple brush
Coarsegold, CA
THESE DONT SPILL! seriously. And they wash easy. They aremt flimsy My son likes them!
Yucaipa, CA
I have purchased this item several times it does wash OK I wouldn’t say it’s perfect but it is a lot better than some others I’ve used I’m not totally a sippy cup van because I’ve never found one that’s the best yet I am still searching
These are my Go-To sippy cups. My son chewed through all of the soft tip cups I would buy, causing them to leak. These do not leak, even after my toddler throws them on the ground. The only cups I will buy!
San Diego, CA
I really like the cups when you first buy them. They are great. They don’t spill. They are easy to grip for my child. He adjusted to them well from the bottle. But once the inside rubber thing get a little worn out. These thing spill all over the place. And I don’t know where to purchase just the rubber part. Because the cups are still good. It’s just that part. That’s the only downside.
Laurium, MI
These are the best sippy cups out there! They don’t spill, easy to lean and easy for little hands to hold! I love that the inside piece comes out for easy cleaning and a less chance for mold growth! Inexpensive as well! You can’t beat them!
Sumrall, MS
Inexpensive and great. Easy to clean and easy to use. No leaks like most sippy cups! I recommend!
Plattsburgh, NY
These are a great basic sippy cup. The plastic spout got chewed up a little bit, but they were easy to clean and didn't leak.