BY GERBER #15 in Baby Food

• Freeze-dried fruit and vegetable snacks
  • Great for snacking at home or away
  • Good source of antioxidant Vitamins A (from Beta carotene), C and E
  • Great-tasting
  • Four fruit/veggie servings per bag
  • Helps your Crawler master self-feeding
  • Easy-to-chew, no-mess bites

Good to know:

•  Made with real fruit and vegetable purees and juices.
  • No preservatives, artificial sweeteners or artificial flavors

Butternut Squash Puree, Apple Puree, Mango Puree, White Grape Juice (Water, White Grape Juice Concentrate), Banana Puree, Pineapple Puree, Tapioca Starch, Yellow Carrot Juice Concentrate (Color), Carrot Juice Concentrate, Less Than 1.5% Of: Gelatin, Lactic Acid Esters Of Mono- And Diglycerides, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Pineapple Juice Concentrate, Strawberry Juice Concentrate.

Vitamins & Minerals:

Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid), Vitamin E (Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate)

• I've never seen these in my local stores. Where do you fi...4 Answers
  • What is the flavor profile for these? How many are in th...2 Answers
  • Any clean up tips for these sticky little buggers?13 Answers
Gerber® Graduates® Fruit & Veggie Melts™ Snack Truly Tropical Blend
  • "They melt right away in your mouth its amazing no choking worries my son loves them " in 7 reviews
Raven D.
Austin
My 1 year old has been eating these since she was 6 months old and loves them. This is her fave flavor. I tried them too and really enjoy them.Gerber® Graduates® Fruit & Veggie Melts™ Snack Truly Tropical Blend
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
 These are wonderful snacks and I literally health away. So you do not have to worry about choking on them or having any type of hard time eating them as they just dissolve very quickly and the child. When the child was younger I used to break them in. Very short time I figured out that that was not necessary due to the fast nature of them disappearing. I get these five stars and the price is great
Veronica K.
Alma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have such a hard time getting veggies in my children and these definitely help with that! (they don't taste bad if I say so myself so i see why they like them). I wasn't expecting that at all. And They melt easy in the mouth so I don't worry about choking which is a major for me since they were so small i was worried they would.
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has always loved yogurt melts and Gerber Fruit and Veggie Melts seem to be his favorites. Only problem is he can eat a whole bag in one sitting so we made sure to only give him a few at a time. My son loves all the flavors for these and hasn't had one that he didn't enjoy. They are affordable and great for an on the go snack!
Andrea R.
Theodore, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter was skeptical at first, but after getting used to the texture and the melt in your mouth feeling, she was more open to the Gerber Graduate Melts. Multiple flavor options and a great on the go, ready to eat snack at your fingertips. Thank you Gerber for all of the wonderful options.
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My sons really liked these  Gerber Graduates Fruit & veggie melts. This was one of my go to for family trips and really any trips outside the house for that matter.These veggie melts are  convenient, fun and easy to pack. And they loved them! These delicious little treats are lifesavers for all moms!
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
these have been a huge hit with my two older boys, they still love to eat them. you can get them pretty much anywhere and they're affordable. easy and safe to eat and my babies have loved them. i would recommend over and over again to other parents and continue to purchase.
Ines🌺 S.
Mount vernon
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son really enjoys eating this and can never have enough so when ever i go to the store i have to stock up cause u can never have to much. This are easy to get your baby to eat there vegetables and they dissolve easy
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I recently purchased this product and my baby fell in absolutely love with them! I want to say this may be his new favorite snack. They come in so many yummy flavors and melt right into his mouth, literally! Definitely repurchasing soon!
Kala J.
West Jefferson
When we were trying to introduce my son to solids, this was one of the only snacks he wanted. The melts are large enough to grab with uncoordinated hands but small enough (and fast dissolving) so that I didn't worry about him choking.
Taylor D.
Brockville, ON
Any clean up tips for these sticky little buggers?
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've never seen these in my local stores. Where do you find them or do you order online?
Allison D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
What is the flavor profile for these? How many are in the bag?

back