BY GERBER #6 in Baby Food

Freeze-Dried Fruit & Vegetable Snacks Made With Real Fruit & Veggie Purees & Juices 3 Fruits/Veggie Servings Per Bag* No Preservatives, Artificial Flavors or Artificial Sweeteners Vitamins A, C, & E For Natural Immune Support Made For Toddlers:  Easy to Chew & Swallow, Not Messy, Perfect Food For Little Fingers Toddler Your child may be ready if she or he stands alone, feeds self easily with fingers, and bites through a variety of textures. Did You Know? About 25% of a toddler s daily calories comes from snacks.  Graduates Fruit & Veggie Melts snacks are a great way to make every bite count by providing vitamins A, C & E for healthy growth and natural immune support. Nutrition Specially Made For Toddlers You want the best possible nutrition for your child.  The Graduates line of meals, drinks and snacks are specially made for craw see more...

• I've never seen these in my local stores. Where do you find them ...3 Answers
  • What is the flavor profile for these? How many are in the bag?2 Answers
  • Any clean up tips for these sticky little buggers?13 Answers
Gerber Graduates Fruit & Veggie Melts
  • "They melt right away in your mouth its amazing no choking worries my son loves them " in 7 reviews
Kari B.
Bradenton, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My son has always loved yogurt melts and Gerber Fruit and Veggie Melts seem to be his favorites. Only problem is he can eat a whole bag in one sitting so we made sure to only give him a few at a time. My son loves all the flavors for these and hasn't had one that he didn't enjoy. They are affordable and great for an on the go snack!
Magda D.
Pawtucket , RI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My sons really liked these  Gerber Graduates Fruit & veggie melts. This was one of my go to for family trips and really any trips outside the house for that matter.These veggie melts are  convenient, fun and easy to pack. And they loved them! These delicious little treats are lifesavers for all moms!
Kala J.
West Jefferson
When we were trying to introduce my son to solids, this was one of the only snacks he wanted. The melts are large enough to grab with uncoordinated hands but small enough (and fast dissolving) so that I didn't worry about him choking.
Whitney G.
Jamestown
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
 These are wonderful snacks and I literally health away. So you do not have to worry about choking on them or having any type of hard time eating them as they just dissolve very quickly and the child. When the child was younger I used to break them in. Very short time I figured out that that was not necessary due to the fast nature of them disappearing. I get these five stars and the price is great
Veronica K.
Alma
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have such a hard time getting veggies in my children and these definitely help with that! (they don't taste bad if I say so myself so i see why they like them). I wasn't expecting that at all. And They melt easy in the mouth so I don't worry about choking which is a major for me since they were so small i was worried they would.
Andrea R.
Theodore, AL
My daughter was skeptical at first, but after getting used to the texture and the melt in your mouth feeling, she was more open to the Gerber Graduate Melts. Multiple flavor options and a great on the go, ready to eat snack at your fingertips. Thank you Gerber for all of the wonderful options.
Alexis B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like these for my son. I like how soft there are and you can trust them. You won't have a problem of him choking or anything. They dissolve in your baby's mouth.
Melissa V.
Florence, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
these have been a huge hit with my two older boys, they still love to eat them. you can get them pretty much anywhere and they're affordable. easy and safe to eat and my babies have loved them. i would recommend over and over again to other parents and continue to purchase.
Desiree C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My 7 month old goes crazy for these! She gets so excited when I even grab the bag, I tried one and the flavor is pretty good. I like that they melt so it isn't much of a choking hazard. No preservatives, artificial flavors or artificial sweetners!
Elizabeth ūüĒ•.
Goodyear, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are such a great , healthy idea for babies. They melt in their mouth and my son eats them up like candy. They have many choices in flavors and theres alot in a bag so lasts a little while
Taylor D.
Brockville, ON
Any clean up tips for these sticky little buggers?
Ashley L.
Chesapeake, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've never seen these in my local stores. Where do you find them or do you order online?
Allison D.
What is the flavor profile for these? How many are in the bag?