BY GERBER

Find Baby Food at Target.com! Gerber Graduates Fruit Splashers - Grape 33.8 oz Size: 33.8oz. see more...

Gerber Graduates Fruit Splashers - Grape 33.8 oz
  • "My daughter loves this juice and it's not full of sugar like most juice (:" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter absolutely loves Gerbers juices especially this grape one!" in 1 review
  • "My little one loves this." in 1 review
  • "My 13 months daughter love these Gerber juices.." in 1 review
Yvette G.
San Diego, CA
I am not a huge fan of giving children juice but I am a fan of this product! I prefer to make homemade juice but it works out great in a zippy cup when I'm having a busy hectic day and baby wants juice!
Ashley F.
Great juice for baby's under the age of one! Also good to start with this as u introduce Juice to a baby! My daughter loves this juice and it's not full of sugar like most juice (:
shaquandawai d.
Juicev is allways a kids fave this is one of the drinks i give my kids an my 6 month old lil girl this is they only thing she can drink that is safe becuses she is so small
Alleyna S.
A pretty good grape juice. We like to keep this and Apple as well in the house at all times. Big people like to drink them as well (;
Shanell B.
Clio, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great healthy product !! Kids love this purified water ..! I buy this when my nieces come over and they pick this instead of pop
Kara W.
Asheboro, NC
My 14 month old loves this juice as well as my 7year old! Gerberfruut splashes grape is always a thirst quencher at my house
Shannon P.
Forked River, NJ
My 13 months daughter love these Gerber juices.. I water them down a little bit for her cause they are a little too sweet
Mariah M.
La Plata
My brothers boys love this juice. The drink it like its going out of style. It's supposed to be good for them to.
Salisa M.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Gerber juice is good for kids. My daughter loves this. The nutrition is not that bad, also the price is good.
Kirsten L.
Hamilton, OH
My little one loves this. I like that it has less sugar than some other juices. It's affordable as well.