BY GERBER

New!  Made For Toddlers 1/2 Fruit Serving in Every Carton* 40% Less Sugar Than 100% Apple Juice** Vitamin C, E, & Zinc For Healthy Growth & Natural Immune Support No Artificial Sweeteners, Artificial Flavors, or Added Colors Delicious Taste Toddlers Love Try Serving With a Graduates Lil Entrees Selection as Part of a Nutritious Lunch or Dinner Toddler Your child may be ready if she or he stands alone and begins to walk alone and/or feeds self easily with fingers. Did You Know? On a given day, 28% of toddlers consumed sweetened beverages, such as soda pop or fruit-flavored drinks, with limited nutritional value.  Graduates Fruit Splashers Beverage has no artificial sweeteners, artificial flavors, or added colors. 1-800-4-GERBER * 1 Fruit serving is 1/2 cup juice.  Juice should make up one serving of fruit per day at most. ** Fruit Splashers bevera see more...

• did these give anyone's kids diarrhea.? just wondering how they are...1 Answers
Gerber Graduates Fruit Splashers
  • "My son loves getting these and they are super easy to grab and go without having to worry about a lot of sugar." in 3 reviews
  • "My daughter loves these, they are so much healthier than kool aid and Capri sun!" in 1 review
  • "My little one loves getting juice boxes." in 1 review
  • "Very quick on the go snack " in 1 review
Andrea T.
Andrea T.
Corcoran, CA
My kids love these and they are so handy when in a hurry out the house. great price and can buy them almost every where
stephany b.
stephany b.
Cowen, WV
Got these after the kids learned to drink from straws. They love them and i even like flavor. Its not too sweet so they arent getting too much sugar.
Jacquelyn R.
Jacquelyn R.
Johnstown, CO
My daughter loves these! They are quick and easy for on the go. They don't have all the sugar that normal juices have and she loves there.
Emma A.
Emma A.
Cumming, GA
Great product that I LOVE, I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for something in this range. I pick these up almost every time I visit the store.
Katie B.
Katie B.
Great throw in the bag and go product. I have honestly drank a few myself. I normally water down. Regular juice because they are just too much for me. There is no need for that with these juices.
Joann  B.
Joann B.
Riverview, MI
These are very tasty! My son loves these alot, and I've snuck a few myself. They're much less sweet than some other juices for the kids out there.
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Reading, Pa
My baby loves these. Mom likes them for the natural ingredients. Mom even sneaks a few. Very flavorful. Both win.
Heather S.
Heather S.
My daughter loves these, they are so much healtheir than kool aid and Capri sun!
Yvette B.
Yvette B.
Bronx, Ny
Quick on the go snack. My child loves it and they are very tasty not feels like they r made of preservatives
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Pleasant Hope, MO
Katelynn D.
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
Mega Parent Expert
did these give anyone's kids diarrhea.? just wondering how they are on tummies