BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates Fruit Pick-Ups Yellow Cling Diced Peaches: For toddlers learning to pick up food Self-feed tray 1-1/2 servings of fruit Easy to chew and swallow BPA-free packaging see more...

• "My daughter loves graduates!" in 1 review
  • "My son preferred peas and carrots and green beans out of a can rather than these but the fruits aren't bad!" in 1 review
Dhaisha H.
Hayward, CA
My daughter did not really like these. I bought a few to test them out as a on the go snack. She took a bite and swallowed it but when I went to give her another bite she refused and turned her head. She tends to like fresh fruit. If your child tends to like fresh this product is not for them.
Sonia H.
Wichita
My kids love these! Very easy for them to eat during the self feeding stage and they think they're yummy! Definitely mom approved in this house! I just gave them the tray and when they were done I'd toss it and no dishes and not much mess.
Telia B.
They are ok. Easy and convenient sure. However, I wouldn't use them as a 'pick up' food unless you want a sticky mess to clean up. You can get more for less price from buying a can of natural peaches in juice.
Diana C.
Fort Stewart, GA
When my daughter first started picking up food she used to eat this all the time. It's easy and convenient esp since it comes in its own throw away bowl.
Jennifer J.
Florence, AL
These are pretty good...however the veggie pick ups are horrible! No flavor at all! My son preferred peas and carrots and green beans out of a can rather than these but the fruits aren't bad!
Amanda C.
The babies at the daycare I used to work at loved these things! I actually had tried one and didn't like it to much, but they did!
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
I was feeding my niece these and I decide to try one. They are surprisingly pretty good. It makes baby feeding time much easier
Nicole M.
I purchased these once , my daughter liked the peach one a lot , but I found it to be messy with all the liquid.
Darcus M.
Hamilton, OH
My daughter loves graduates! She doesn't eat them anymore, but she devoured them when she did!
Zuleyka s.
Tampa, FL
LOVE THESE FOR MY LITTLE ONE EASY TO PICK UP AND EAT WITH HER LITTLE FINGERS !