BY GERBER #85 in Baby Food

Diced Apples In White Grape Juice From Concentrate Supports Healthy Growth & Development Made with 100% Natural Fruit & Juice 100% Daily Value Vitamin C With 2 Servings of Fruit* Specially Made For Children 10+ Months Just Right For Self Feeding Crawler:  10+ Months Your child may be ready if she or he crawls with stomach off the floor, pulls self up to stand, begins to self-feed with fingers, and begins to use jaw to mash food. New!  Easy To Self-Feed Tray Wide tray opening makes it easy to pick up pieces.  Designed to be stable on the table. 1-800-4-GERBER * One serving is 1/4 cup of fruit for toddlers. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "My son loved these!" in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter loves being able to feed herself and these are perfect" in 1 review
  • "My son loves these, they are the perfect size for him to pick up and most importantly they are delicious. " in 1 review
  • "It was an easy way to keep him happy and they were easy to keep in the diaper bag." in 1 review
  • "My daughter loved these." in 1 review
Brandye R.
Brandye R.
Johnson City, TN
My 2 year old son loves these my friend had recommended i try them for my baby he loves them so much when I get them I usually fill a snack container I have with 3 or more boxes of them. They are perfect for little fingers easy pick up great snacks for our babies & the ingredients are Great for kids. I'd highly recommend this for a first snack food for toddlers!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Katy, Tx
Great way for babies with little to no teeth to be able to eat apples. Soft enough to gum, still have to cut the sizes up some as some chunks could cause a potential choking hazard.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
I have to buy like 3 at once because my baby girl loves to eat them. I admit I do try her snacks to see the flavors and this is so yummy.
Karen A.
Karen A.
My baby boy love these for breakfast. Enjoys eating them so much since he was 8 months old. Hes almost 2 years old and still loves them.
Linda S.
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
I like to give these to my son. They are so convenient and saves me the time of cutting the fruit. I wish it was so hard to find.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
Mega Parent Expert
Dean really loves these cut up apples. I will not be repurchasing again, though. Dean eats pieces of fresh cut up apples now. I am not afraid that he will choke on a piece anymore. These bowls had two servings of fruit and he generally ate these in four sittings. I like that there aren't a ton of preservatives in Gerber foods and I feel like Gerber wasn't always like that. I have only seen the apple option at all of the stores that I shop at, so I am unsure if they make anymore kinds of diced up fruit. I highly recommend these, because they are soft, easy to mash up, and swallow. They are great for early chewers.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Coeburn, VA
Mega Parent Expert
Gerber will always be my goto for my babies, wither it be snacks, baby food,cereal, or anything in between. This brand is excellent and so affordable!  My kids love everything they sale. Best brand ever!
Jewel D.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I personally am not a fan of packaged food for babies. With all the preservatives and things to keep it edible, I don't think is good for my son
Annslee A.
Annslee A.
Yreka, CA
My year old absolutely loves these! They are the perfect size serving. My son rarely wastes any. I especially love these when we are away from home they are so easy and convenient.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Mega Parent Expert
My daughter love these:) but I'm wondering will my son likes them when he hit that age. Hopefully he not picky like his dad lol .