Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Pasta Pick-Ups Spinach & Cheese Ravioli uploaded by Taylor A.Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Pasta Pick-Ups Spinach & Cheese Ravioli uploaded by Rachael M.

BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Pasta Pick-Ups Spinach & Cheese Ravioli.
Self-feed tray.
Toddler.
Nutrition specially made for toddlers:
Pasta made with whole grain.
3g of protein (13% DV).
No preservatives. see more...

• Anyone find these a bit bland? Do you flavor them up a little or mi...2 Answers
  • So are these really good for the baby? Do they have a lot of sodium?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "I would definitely recommend these to everyone again super awesome product!" in 1 review
  • "My son loves the ravioli!" in 1 review
  • "My son loved these as an infant!" in 1 review
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
These are great dinners/lunches pre made for your baby. These are great for toddlers who are eating with there hands constantly . Love how these are bite sized and easy for them to swallow with out worries of choking. I enjoy giving these to my son for lunches or dinners.
Alison B.
Alison B.
Dallas, GA
Mega Parent Expert
My son enjoys these. They are easy to make, soft and easy for my son to eat. He uses his hands and sometimes a fork.
April L.
April L.
My son didn't like the taste of these but he did like that he was able to pick them up since they are bit sized.
Briana R.
Briana R.
Hialeah, FL
My daughter just could not get herself to swallow this. Not just this flavor alone. None of them. So when I tried one to see what the fuss was about I found that they are bland. Although I commend the thought of low sodium spinach with pasta for children... It's not appetizing at all.
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
My daughter wouldn't even touch these. Very bland & gross. Definitely wouldn't buy again.
Amber H.
Amber H.
Easy to prepare, bite sized pieces for self feeding toddler. My toddler loves these.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Brooksville, KY
While we were transitioning to our kids eating our foods and expire meeting these were really a nice alternative.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Monroe, NC
My baby loves these, they were a little hard for him to pick up, but with a fork it worked just fine! One of his favorites!
galaxy f.
galaxy f.
My son loved these as an infant! Can catch on sale for great prices too! Healthy snack or meal.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Beulaville, NC
My toddlers can be picky, but they love these! Plus, it's such an easy thing to make!
Kendra T.
Kendra T.
PALM COAST, FL
Anyone find these a bit bland? Do you flavor them up a little or mix with anything?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
So are these really good for the baby? Do they have a lot of sodium?