BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Pasta Pick-Ups Cheese Ravioli.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
New!
Self feed tray.
Toddler.
Nutrition specially made for toddlers:
Pasta made with whole grain.
Provides protein.
No preservatives. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "our daughter loves them and I like that she can feed herself, either with her fingers or with her fork." in 1 review
Alison K.
At first I bought the regular ravioli, it didn't look super good, but my daughter liked it. Then, I bought this kind, and the chicken ones. I didn't even give them to her. I opened it, and it looked so nasty, I just couldn't. I smelled bad and looked spoiled, somehow. It wasn't past expiration. Then, I found out that my sister in law had found a beetle in one of hers that she had bought. More than likely will never purchase again.
Kia T.
New Orleans, LA
When we started KP with table food these were life savers. We both work full time jobs so something quick that she could feed herself was great. She loved them and she loved the independence of feeding herself. They're always on special at Babies r us
Stefanie I.
Guilderland, NY
These are really convenient for older babies who are learning to pick up food with their hands and they're pretty small but I still had to cut them up so my son wouldn't choke on them and they taste like preservatives.
Khelsea B.
York, PA
My daughter liked these. Easy to prepare and not many complaints from her when eating them (she is a picky eater).
Quinn R.
My 2 older grandsons loved these when they were younger. One is very picky while the other isn't. They liked them and ate them quite often.
Tasha M.
My daughter loves pasta pick ups. The varieties keep her little attention span occupied too
Ashley H.
Bryn Mawr, PA
We have not had luck with the pick-ups..the ravioli are soggy and horribly bland (even for a toddler). They didn't taste like ravioli at all. The packaging is nice and the little G blue dish is cute, but I'd suggest just cutting a few pieces of your own food and putting them in little Glad containers for on the go.
Rebeca O.
My daughter is really picky, but loved these. I love how quick and easy they are to prepare!
Cristy-Ann L.
BOMOSEEN, VT
My kids all loved these not one complaint easy to warm up small enough for the kiddos to hold in there fingers but not so small they would choke and there is a variety of flavors to try out!!
Kristie V.
St Clr Shores, MI
My son is really picky about packaged food like this and he loves them. Which means I do because it's something I can give him when he wont eat what we had for dinner