BY GERBER #44 in Baby Food

Beef & Tomato Ravioli Packed In Beef Flavored Broth Nutrition Specially Made For Toddlers Pasta Made With Whole Grain-10g Per Serving Provides 3g Of Protein Perfect For Little Fingers No Preservatives U.S. Inspected & Passed By Department of Agriculture Toddler Your child may be ready if she or he stands alone, feeds self easily with fingers, and bites through a variety of textures. Easy To Self-Feed Tray Design Wide tray opening, easy to pick up pieces.  Designed to be stable on the table.  Convenient, just heat and serve. 1-800-4-GERBER Ingredients: Ravioli:   Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Durum Flour , Seasoned Beef , Bleached Wheat Flour, Whole Egg, Part Skim Ricotta Cheese , Salt, Soybean Oil, Dried Egg Whites, Beef Stock Flavor  , Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Onion, Sugar, Natural Tomato Flavor , Garlic Powde see more...

• How do children like these? I always see them, and want to get th...2 Answers
  • When is the best time to start giving my baby these types of foods?3 Answers
  • You know like canned and pastas have a lot of sodium? Are these l...1 Answers
Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Pasta Pick Ups
  • "My daughter loved that she could feed herself these but some of them weren't very appetizing!" in 10 reviews
  • "these prices on bad my son loves being be safe taste very good never had anything bad to say about them once microwave or we go to consistency and smell good" in 9 reviews
  • "She liked them either way, and it was one of the meals I could guarantee she would eat when she was having a picky food day." in 6 reviews
  • "My 14month old loves these, he is very big on feeding himself right now and it is hard to find finger foods for mealtime and these are a great well rounded entree for my little man that come in a wide variety of flavors and he loves all the ones that don't have tomatoes, he hates tomatoes though" in 6 reviews
  • "My son likes them, but I think he'll love him if they came with tomatoe sauce instead but overall healthy little finger food" in 5 reviews
Wendy S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Review for: Beef Tomato more...
Our 18-month-old LOVES these! ANd I love that she can easily feed them to herself without making a mess all over everything. They're perfect to throw in her bag to the sitters, or for a quick meal at home. Throw them in the microwave, let her devour them, and then toss the mess! Easy, peasy!
Hannah A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Dean is not ready for these yet. They went to waste for the most part. He's not ready to eat this kind of food yet at this size. He gets bored easy with food also. I might try these again in a month or so. I feel like these are for two to three year olds. My son is just not there yet to eat these. He likes to eat the filling, but doesn't really finish the pasta part. He will eat four whole pieces of ravioli before he gets full and starts only eating the filling. I like these packets for a quick meal, when what the family is eating is a little too advanced for him.
Alexis S.
Glasgow
I bought a couple of these thinking, 'Hey! These would be great because she loves pasta. She'll love these!" Boy was I wrong. I bought a couple varieties and tried them all. She didn't want anything to do with them. I tried to give them to her and she immediately spit them back. No way, mom. The worse part is, she did it with all of them. I tried them myself and I definitely didn't blame her for it either. They were gross and I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to eat that. My dog wouldn't even eat it off the floor!
Tina D.
Tustin , CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Good to learn to pick up food and easy to pack and take along. However, I don't think they taste very good. It's better to just make a tortellini from the grocery store and practice pickup. My child did eat them however so I gave it 3 stars. I just think it was cardboard like taste
Treylynn L.
Hill Afb, UT
I am not a big fan of Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Pasta Pick Ups. They had a weird smell and texture, and when I tasted them they did not taste good at all. My toddler wouldn't even try these. I wouldn't buy them again, or recommend them to any other parent. There are much better options out there.
Danielle A.
Evansville
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My daughter loved this little tray and asked for it often. When I gave her a choice she rarely chooses anything I had to feed her. They are a good value for a family on a budget. I got all mine from Walmart. If I were to have another child I would definitely buy them again
Heather M.
My daughter is all about these. Since she started cutting teeth she's been very picky about what she will eat, but these are a guaranteed pleaser. More flavor options would be nice, but otherwise, they're convenient for me and easy for her to eat by herself.
Erin B.
Morrisville , PA
My son is a super picky eater and it's almost impossible to get him to eat any veggies besides veggie pouches. So these are great cause I can give him these and he gets some of his daily veggies! And he loves them! It's a win win!
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I have gotten these for my oldest son When he was younger. Although they are healthy, they don't taste too appetizing. I like the fruit pick ups much better. Gerber makes great products but I would recommend these simply because they do taste so bland.
Savana S.
Northvale, NJ
I don't think my son would ever eat lunch or dinner if it weren't for gerber raviolis! Affordable, but hard to find in our area. We usually make weekly visits a hour away just to stock up on them, to be sure he has his favorite food!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
Does anyone elses kids hate these?
Cindy D.
What was the main reason you bought these? Ease of letting little one grab them or the health of them?
Michelle E.
What's the difference between these and just giving your baby some of your ravoli?
Megan H.
What is your toddlers favorite kind?
Monica T.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
When is the best time to start giving my baby these types of foods?