BY GERBER #40 in Baby Food

Beef & Tomato Ravioli Packed In Beef Flavored Broth Nutrition Specially Made For Toddlers Pasta Made With Whole Grain-10g Per Serving Provides 3g Of Protein Perfect For Little Fingers No Preservatives U.S. Inspected & Passed By Department of Agriculture Toddler Your child may be ready if she or he stands alone, feeds self easily with fingers, and bites through a variety of textures. Easy To Self-Feed Tray Design Wide tray opening, easy to pick up pieces.  Designed to be stable on the table.  Convenient, just heat and serve. 1-800-4-GERBER Ingredients: Ravioli:   Water, Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Durum Flour , Seasoned Beef , Bleached Wheat Flour, Whole Egg, Part Skim Ricotta Cheese , Salt, Soybean Oil, Dried Egg Whites, Beef Stock Flavor  , Tomato Powder, Dehydrated Onion, Sugar, Natural Tomato Flavor , Garlic Powde see more...

• How do children like these? I always see them, and want to get th...2 Answers
  • When is the best time to start giving my baby these types of foods?3 Answers
  • You know like canned and pastas have a lot of sodium? Are these l...1 Answers
Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Pasta Pick Ups
  • "My daughter loved that she could feed herself these but some of them weren't very appetizing!" in 10 reviews
  • "these prices on bad my son loves being be safe taste very good never had anything bad to say about them once microwave or we go to consistency and smell good" in 9 reviews
  • "She liked them either way, and it was one of the meals I could guarantee she would eat when she was having a picky food day." in 6 reviews
  • "My 14month old loves these, he is very big on feeding himself right now and it is hard to find finger foods for mealtime and these are a great well rounded entree for my little man that come in a wide variety of flavors and he loves all the ones that don't have tomatoes, he hates tomatoes though" in 6 reviews
  • "My son likes them, but I think he'll love him if they came with tomatoe sauce instead but overall healthy little finger food" in 5 reviews
Janell O.
Geneva, NY
My daughter is a super adventurous eater, but for some reason absolutely will not touchave any of the pasta pickups and to be honest with you, I can't blame her. They come out of the package looking waxy and gross. Definitely not anything I'd eat myself none the less give to my baby. Lots of money wasted here, save yourself the hassle! She loves all the other lil entrees!
Heidi P.
Hampstead, NC
I do not recommend these at all. My son would not try them but I did and I felt bad for trying to give him this. Homemade raviolis or the frozen ones taste better and probably better for you. I can't imagine that these can be to good for you especially because you don't have to keep them refrigerated. Yuck
Tina D.
Tustin, CA
Mega Parent Expert
Good to learn to pick up food and easy to pack and take along. However, I don't think they taste very good. It's better to just make a tortellini from the grocery store and practice pickup. My child did eat them however so I gave it 3 stars. I just think it was cardboard like taste
Jennifer R.
My son was a big fan of these from the start. I like how they give him practice picking up food. My only issue with these is that the packaging is a little misleading. I got some that said they had spinach in them but really is was just a very small amount of spinach flakes.
Jessica B.
My son wasn't the biggest fan of this flavor. Also, the pasta is quite slippery and very hard for babies to pick up... Considering they are called pasta pick ups. I would have to cut them in half and let him grab them that way. He ate them but liked other flavors better.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
These are great! My son LOVES these tasty pasta pick ups. He sits in his highchair and smiles every bite because they are one of his favorite foods! I love that they are small, soft, and easy to prepare. Very convenient for the busy family. I highly recommend.
Jasmine M.
Las Cruces, NM
Bought these for my daughter and although the packaging and idea is super cute oh and I also thought the price was reasonable I still would not purchase again because she did not liked them! She would just not eat them.
Rachael M.
My son will not even touch or eat he loves human food this stuff is plastic weird smelling pasta. Not okay.
Taylor M.
Sikeston, MO
Mega Parent Expert
These were the only thing my daughter used to eat. Love these gerbers. Awesome flavor
Savana S.
Northvale, NJ
I don't think my son would ever eat lunch or dinner if it weren't for gerber raviolis! Affordable, but hard to find in our area. We usually make weekly visits a hour away just to stock up on them, to be sure he has his favorite food!
Tanja M.
Redding, CA
Does anyone elses kids hate these?
Cindy D.
What was the main reason you bought these? Ease of letting little one grab them or the health of them?
Michelle E.
What's the difference between these and just giving your baby some of your ravoli?
Megan H.
What is your toddlers favorite kind?
Christina M.
When warming these does anyone dump out the juice ?