BY GERBER

Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Lil' Entrees.
Rice and turkey in gravy with green beans & carrots.
Made with turkey breast meat.
New!
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. Department of Agriculture P-19076.
Microwaveable.
Toddler.
No preservatives.
Developmentally appropriate.
Full serving of vegetables*.
10% daily value for 3 vitamins and minerals.
Provides Protein.

Taylor W.
Loved these for when I introduced food to my girls. So simple and easy for them and a nice transition from baby food to our actual dinners. They were easy to carry around and use anywhere! I would recommend to anyone!
Amber H.
Munith, MI
My son loves these So much.
he is Slowly starting to learn how to use a spoon and this helps him
he is realizing that he can't get the gravey that comes in some of them with his hand which makes him use the spoon. I HIGHLY Recommend this to any mom who is trying to spoon train.
Santina D.
Glendale, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I could never get my son to eat these. I tried several different ones. I tasted it and understood why. Very bland and by this age they start to develope taste preferences. I was concerned that it had a ton of preservatives to stay good for so long.
Jessica H.
This product is great for the toddler stages. Our grandchild who is 15 months old enjoys this meal. There is a little bit of clean up but nothing a few wipes couldn't take care of. And the disposable container keeps from having to wash more dishes :).
Steph K.
Lakeland Highlands
Such a great start to transition kids into solid foods. My son absolutely loved him and had no problem switching to solids with the help of the Gerber graduates
Kayla P.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
My son loved these, and all the gerber graduate meals. they taste delicious, and i love that they're healthy.
Rosey K.
My daughter loved this entree. I like the fact that it had gravy because it made it easier for my daughter.