BY GERBER

Gerber® Graduates® for Toddlers Strawberry Fruit Strips™.
Toddler.
Real fruit bars.
Naturally flavored with other natural flavors.
Supports healthy growth & development.
99% real fruit.
1 fruit serving per bar*.
Excellent source of Vitamin C.
No preservatives.
5 bars. see more...

Gerber Graduates for Toddlers Fruit Strips Strawberry - 5 CT
  • "I love these they are very good my son loves the flavor of these." in 3 reviews
  • "My son loved these as a little kid!" in 1 review
  • "Not bad, not a fan myself reminds me if those gross fruit snack strips I got as a child in my school lunch, but my niece LOVES it, a little messy and stick but keeps her quiet and satisfied." in 1 review
  • "He would eat the entire box if I let him!" in 1 review
Courtney C.
Philadelphia, PA
Melinda S.
My son loves all the little graduates snacks. We have never tried these.. I honestly don't think I have even ever seen them. Will have to look for them next time I'm at the store!
Angelica L.
My son loved these as a little kid! It was one of his favorite on the go snacks. I like how they're packed individually & they're perfect for on the go.
Jacki G.
Warrenton, OR
These can be pretty messy but are well loved by my kiddo she likes to hold things longerbto savor so gets pretty sticky but great otherwise
Kayla M.
My son absolutely LOVES these! He would eat the entire box if I let him! Definitely easy for a toddler to feed themselves!
Sara S.
Cookeville, TN
My son loves these! He begs for more every time I give him one. These are a great healthy snack that I enjoy giving my son!
Jessica D.
Wake Forest, NC
Not one of my favorite products from gerber from the time I was comfortable enough to give to my son he wasn't into it
Kimberly M.
Leonard, TX
Both of my girls love these! Almost the whole box is gone before we even get home from the store! Pretty cheap too.
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
I haven't seen these but I know my baby girl would love to eat these I'm going to look for them this weekend
Sam M.
These were good to start introducing my son into more solids. He loved the flavor & easy to hold size.